Chapter 19- Updated🌶️

Reader POV

It was 11pm and I decided to try and go to bed early as I was exhausted. When masky got home he wanted to join but he understood how much I needed my space, even though in my heart I trust them, my mind cant help but order me to stay away and protect myself.

Nathan POV

Nathan was sat downstairs with the others in the living room. "Look I'm beat" He turned to hoodie. "Shall I just sleep on the sofa or..."

"No" hoodie shook his head after a quick moment "no you can take the bed" he offered

"No, it's yours so-"

"It's not a big deal I can take the couch" hoodie interrupted.

"I'll take the couch?" Ben repeated with a chuckle, confused by their behaviour.

"It's not a big deal" Liu spoke up "I'm sure you've both had to share beds with your friends at some point in your lives" Liu smirked "you're big boys. I'm sure you can manage" he exchanged a glance with hoodie as he went into the kitchen.

"You know where the room is" he gestured to the stairs. Nathan only gave a small nod and went upstairs to go bed.

Hoodie POV

Hoodie made his way into the kitchen where Liu was having a drink.

"You're really starting to get on my nerves." Hoodie whispered in frustration as he approached Liu, he didn't want the others in the living room to hear. Liu turned calmly around to face hoodie as if he was already expecting him to show up.

"It's really not a big deal, you and masky have shared beds before" he stated as he took a sip of his drink.

"Me and Masky have known eachother for a long time." Hoodie argued

"Look...I've known Nathan since I became friends with Y/n and we have always got along, but I've known you even longer.
You don't think I haven't been able to click into what's happening between you two?" He questioned raising a brow.

Hoodie glanced back towards the entrance of the kitchen, he saw through the arch way the others sitting on the couch, holding their own conversations. He looked back at Liu, luckily he wasn't able to see the look of anxiety creased on his face hidden under his mask.

"If you know then why are you doing this?" He asked quietly, with no sense of frustration or annoyance in his tone, just defeat.
"What's the point? I'm already struggling to deal with this! I will always protect Nathan but I can't handle having him in the house!"

"You need it! You both do. Nathan went through a divorce and his ex wife is a total bitch, who still tries to bother him and make him miserable" he frowned but it instantly went away "and I can see how much you care about him. You've done a lot for everybody, you deserve a chance" he expressed with a stern face but a caring tone.

It was silent for a moment until Hoodie looked at Liu, inching closer to him as he felt his frustration grow a bit more.
"Stay...out of it" he threatened "the second Y/n is okay with it he is out." he threatened before walking out of the kitchen.

———

Reader POV

I couldn't help but wriggle around lightly in bed as I disturb from my sleep. The room was as dark as the night sky. I was about to turn over to try go back to sleep but I spot a figure standing in the corner of the room, hiding in the shadows.
My heart had started to race as I didn't dare to move.

I kept my eyes on the figure the whole time as I slowly gathered the courage and carefully crept out of the room.

'Its the boss I just know it! He came back for me! For escaping! I knew I shouldn't have left! Now he's mad and he's come back for me!'