Chapter 18 Changewings

Kalina's POV.
Next day
.......................................................
"Hey Kalina, how's your house going?" Shouted Snotlout as he dismounted of Hookfang.
"It's going great! I can't wait to move in! I still can't believe that I'm gonna have a house." I replied excitedly. It was early morning and Hiccup had given some Viking builders to start a house for me.
"When are you going to move in?" Asked Snotlout.
I glanced at him "I think in two or three days. Why?"
"Oh....nothing.....just curious". He replied blushing.
I raised my eyebrows before giving a couple more orders to some workers. When I turned to speak to Snotlout he was gone.
.......................................................
2 hours later
........................................
I walked into the Meade Hall to get something to eat. That's when I realised that I hadn't seen Star since the party. "Oh well" I thought to myself, she must be hanging out with Toothless.
"Hello Dragon Princess!" Tuffnut said really oddly.
I jumped when he said this.
"Ah.........hi.... Tuffnut. Are you feeling okay?"
"Oh yeah....couldn't be better!" Once again he made me slightly nervous.
"Tuffnut! Just let Kalina be or else!" Snotlout shouted whilst cracking his knuckles.
"Oh really?! Like, what are you gonna do? Kick me or punch........" Tuffnut was probably going to finish his sentence but Snotlout had literally jumped the table and landed on Tuffnut to wrestle him, and I new why.
"Guys, cut it out!" I shouted but they payed no attention.
"Don't worry, enjoy whilst it lasts." Exclaimed Astrid "now come and have something to eat!" And she pushed me towards the table they were sitting at. I grabbed a bowl and put two chicken legs on it.
"Mmmm good chicken" I said as I finished the last leg.
"When was the last time you had chicken except for last night?" Astrid asked.
"Ummm........ahhh.......probably not for a couple of years."
"Wow! What did you usually eat before?" Hiccup's voice echoed behind.
"Oh..hi chief, umm.....I usually ate fish or really anything the drag......." I stopped talking as I remembered something I'd forgotten.
"Dragons?" The whole gang stared at me. Even Snotlout and Tuffnut stopped for a second.
I suddenly felt like I didn't belong sitting here. Instead I jumped up and shot out the Meade Hall doors "Star!!" I screeched in Dragonesse.
Star was by my side in second "What is it?" She asked as I mounted on her.
"I completely forgot the nest!!" I hissed at her.
"Oh my goodness!! How could we forget?" And she took off in the air.
"Kalina!" I heard Hiccup shout.
"I'm sorry Star but we have to lose them! We can't let them see the nest!" I said sadly.
"I know" is all Star said before turning and Plasma blasting at Hiccup.
"Woah!" I heard Hiccup shout as Toothless blocked the blast.
"Go Star!" And no sooner had the words left my mouth had Star, having shot another Plasma blast at Toothless, dive down towards the ocean and speed away. I knew that they would probably try and follow but I just hope that they won't.

.................................................................
Hiccups POV.
...............................................

"Go Star!" I heard Kalina shout as Toothless blocked another Plasma Blast.
By the time I'd recovered they were gone.
"Hiccup!" I heard Astrid call my name as she and Stormfly caught up followed by the rest of the gang. But when I saw Eret an idea came into mind.
"Eret! Thank goodness, get Skullcrusher to search for Kalina!" I ordered.
"Okay, Skullcrusher find Kalina! Find her." Eret told Skullcrusher who suddenly shot in the opposite direction of Berk.
..........................................................................
15 minutes later
........................................................
Skullcrusher seemed to know where he was going but just taking his time. He'd go straight then suddenly swerve right or left sharply. But eventually we saw where he was headed.
"Outcast island!?" We all gasped.
"Thank goodness we're friends with Alvin" I muttered.
We landed in the village square and looked around.
"Hiccup?" I heard Alvins deep voice. It still made me shiver.
"Oh hey Alvin. Nice to see you!"
"Well Hiccup it is nice to see you too but what brings you here?" Alvin asked curiously.
"Have you seen another Night Fury or should I say a girl on a Night Fury?" I glanced at Alvin.
"Yes I have! And if you find her tell me!" Alvin's voice was extremely angry.
"Really? Is she bad?"
"She's not bad! She's a mongrel!! First she attacks us with a wide range of dragons! Then try's and steals ours!" Alvin yelled.
"Really?" Snotlout asked shocked.
"Yep, if you head in that direction you'll definitely run into her or her dragons." Alvin pointed to his left.
"Thanks Alvin!" I shouted as I mounted on Toothless.
"Let's go!" Astrid called out and we all took off.

Let's just say they we didn't see Kalina or dragons at first. It was only thanks to Barf and Belch that we noticed the first few dragons.
"Ruffnut! Tell Barf to gas along the ground but don't light!"
"Okay.....Barf Gas! Shouted Ruffnut. Barf spread the green gas around until he had nothing left. We all waited for a minute to let the gas settle, and when it did we spotted the first fifty odd dragons.
"Changewings!"Astrid screamed. And she was completely right. But to my absolute surprise they didn't attack but instead they all took of in front of us.
"We're are they going?" Fish legs asked no one in particular.
"I don't know" I replied as Toothless flew next to one. There was something about that Changewing they looked different. That when I looked at its eyes, they where like little slits. I glanced at the other Changewings and saw that their eyes were on slits too.
"Oh no! Guys are your dragons eyes in slits?!" I asked quickly looking back at them.
"No" they replied.
I checked Toothless's eyes and noticed that he was starting to glow blue.
"Why are you asking?" Asked Fishlegs.
"Because there eyes are slits!" I pointed to the Changewings.
"Maybe we should turn back. I mean, maybe Kalina is up to something?" Fishlegs said worriedly.
"No! I need to find out what she's up to and stop her!" And at that Toothless and I followed the Changewings.

The gang must have thought it better to follow than get left behind, because as the Changewings zig-zagged past rocks I could hear the them talking about Kalina. Suddenly the Changewings dived down a huge hole in the ground. Toothless stopped at the top as if awaiting my instruction. I looked at the gang.
"I'm all up for danger! How about you guys?"
"I'm in!" Shouted Snotlout as he and Hookfang flew up next to me.
"Same here!" The twins shouted.
I new that Fishlegs was extremely nervous and that Astrid just wanted me to be safe.
"I'll be fine Astrid"
"Not if I don't come with you!" She shouted and then flew up next to me on Stormfly.
We all now looked at Fishlegs.
"Okay! Fine, but if I lose my legs its on your head!" He growled at me.
"Thanks guys. Now let's get this over and done with!" I shouted and then Toothless dived down the hole.
...........................................................................
Kalina's POV.
................................................
I'd told the Changewings to watch out for dragon riders and if spotted to lead them here. I had also told the rest of the dragons to keep on the watch.
"I don't care if you intimidate them but don't harm them unless I say so!" I screeched in Dragonesse.
Star came running towards me.
"Their here! At the top of the hole!" She panted.
"Damn you Hiccup!" I growled.
.................................................................
Hiccups POV.
............................................
As Toothless and I dived down the hole I spotted some of the Changewings on the side. And as we passed them the followed behind us. Soon the tunnel started to open up and I spotted more and more dragons.
"Wow, what is this place?" I questioned. Surely Kalina couldn't live in such a place, or could she?
"Do your thing bud" I told Toothless, and he sent out his blue rays to scan the area.

"Look out!" I called to the others as Toothless pulled up sharply. We all stopped at a dirt and rock wall.
"Huh? It ends here?" I turned to the others "let's land and look around, and if any of you spot anything odd tell me!" I ordered.
Soon they had all gone in different directions and I landed Toothless not far from the wall.
"Okay bud, let's just see if we can spot anything odd" I smiled at Toothless and lit my Inferno.
"Dragon scales, Dragon prints, Deadly Nadder spines, Night Fury prints and Scre.........What!? Night Fury, it must be Star and those are Screaming Death spines." I glanced at Toothless who growled and started to glow blue.
"I know bud....even though that dragon saved Berk I still don't really like them." I muttered.
"Hey guys!! Come and have a look at this!!" I yelled to the gang.
"What is it?" Snotlout asked.
"Night Fury prints and Screaming Death spines. I'm guessing that Kalina has actually lived most of her life with dragons including the Screaming Death." I told the others.
"I'm open to suggestions?"
Astrid was about to say something but the ground shook violently and started to crack. And the wall that we were next to opened up only to let hundreds of dragons out. The gang and I tried to dodge as quickly as possible but the dragons were too fast.
"Arrghhhh.....Hiccup!!" I heard Astrid scream.
"Astrid!"