Chapter 47 Gronckle Iron.

Hiccup's POV.
..............................................
Kalina had left yesterday. And tomorrow we will be arriving at Berk in the early morning. Right now I was lying on Toothless as he glided along. It was nearly midday and everyone was on edge. A dragon roared and I jumped.
"Hiccup. You have to calm down. We are going to get Berk back." Astrid's calm and friendly voice made me relax a little. I looked around to see which dragon made the noise and saw Ruff and Tuff on their Hideous Zippleback named Barf and Belch. Tuff nut was hanging upside down off Belch's head. And Ruffnut trying to get Barf to gas him.
"Will you two stop! It's driving me nuts!" I yelled at them. Tuff sat on Belch properly and looked at me.
"Fine. But you do realise that flying a cheeky Hideous Zippleback has it pros and cons?" Tuff added.
"And fun!" Ruffnut added out of nowhere. I glared at them both and they stayed quiet.
.................................................................................
Kalina's POV.
...........................................
It was midday and I had been exploring Dagur's village since morning. It was what you could call a 'normal village'. Like I had said before, their was no colourful hills or even grass. The houses were a plain grey or rock colour. I think I spotted two that were wooden. Star was getting really bored of the same scenery and wanted to do something else. That's when a lightning blast hit directly in front of me. I jumped back in fright and looked up. Dagur was mounted upon Lightning and they were zooming across to the other side of the island. I mounted Star and we took off after them.
"Let's try and get ahead of them girl!" I leaned down low on Star and she shot ahead. It took us a matter of seconds to catch up with Lightning and Dagur. I gave Star her head and she dived down and then straight up so that we would fly directly in front of Dagur. As we passed them she plasma blasted at Lightning. But he blocked it. Star dove down and barrel-rolled, blasting at Lightning. But he blocked them all perfectly.
"Alright, that's enough fun for now." I rubbed her on the head and she swooped down and glided next to Dagur and Lightning.
"I see that he is ready for battle?" I smirked.
"Oh yeah! He's ready! Hey, do you like the saddle?" He gestured to the saddle. It was brown leather. And had long spikes sticking out the back. (It basically looked like a Defenders Skrill saddle.)
"Yeah! It looks cool. In fact it's very similar to Star's defenders saddle." I commented. Dagur puffed up in pride.
"So when should we leave?" He asked quickly.
"Tonight. About midnight." I said. Dagur nodded. Star then dived back towards town, making the familiar NighFury screech. She landed in front of the forge where Savage and Flash we're currently fixing a sword. I noticed that Flash had a saddle on.
"Nice saddle."
"Hm....oh yeah, thanks!" Savage replied. He then went back to fixing his sword. I spotted that It wasn't made of Gronckle Iron.
"Can I teach you something about swords?" I walked up towards him.
"Sure." He replied. I grabbed my staff and showed him how strong it was. I then grabbed another sword and got him to hold it. I swung my staff and it sliced through the sword. His jaw dropped.
"Lucky there's no flies around here." I joked. He quickly closed his mouth.
"What is that made of!" He grabbed my staff and examined it.
"Gronckle iron."
"Gronckle iron?"
"If a Gronckle eats a certain type of rock, it produces Gronckle Iron." I explained.
"Do you know what type it is? Because this could be so useful!" Savage asked in awe.
"Well if you get me a Gronkle and the following types of rocks. I'll give you some." I replied. I grabbed a piece of paper and a charcoal pencil and wrote down the types of rocks. I gave him the paper and he immediately ran off. I chuckled at the disappearing Savage.

..........................................Time Skip............................................

"Move out!! And set sail for Berk!" Dagur ordered his men from a top of Lightning. The boats slowly moved away from Beserker Island. Dagur had picked two more of his higher ranked men to ride the Changewing and Thornado. It would only take about two hours at the most to get to Berk. But it will take us till morning because we are going to stop an hour from Berk and wait till Hiccup attacks. We all landed our dragons on the ships and rested them. I looked up and saw dark storm clouds following us. Lightning was watching them with eagerness.
....................................................................................
Hiccup's POV.
........................................
It was night as we landed on the far shore of Berk. Everyone was tired and some of us were even dreading the thought of a battle tomorrow.
"Alright everyone! Rest up! Because this time tomorrow, we will be celebrating Berk's victory!" I shouted out. Everyone cheered and then settled down for the night.