☆ Introduction ☆

Real quick before I start anything I would like to remind you that this story is written by me, but not originally written for Wattpad. The original is posted on Archive of Our Own and that is where the first updates will be. The name is the exact same- 鬼滅の刃 | Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba: Evil Returns. My pseuds is also the same- Kirakiraboshi. It will take me a week or two to post the newer chapters from AO3 onto Wattpad so please be patient with me or go check out the new chapters on AO3 itself. I also do not take requests from people asking me to add this or add that into the story because I have the whole storyline already planned out. You can comment headcannons you think would be relatively realistic towards my story (I will give you credit if I like said headcannon and decide to use it), but again, no "you should add this or that".

[SPOILERS! This story takes place after book 23, Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba. It takes place right after Chapter 205, the last chapter of the series. If you have not finished the manga, I strongly recommend you do not read this so you are not confused/you don't get spoilers. You have been warned. Please do not come complaining to me about any sort of spoilers inside this book from here on out. Thank you.]

I am not the owner of Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba, however I am the owner of this alternate universe (Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba: Evil Returns) and many original characters within it. This fanfiction is a continuation of the story and many things mentioned are non-cannonical to the original plot and lore and are merely headcannons. There are connonical mentions that apply to this AU, but not the original. This book is not trying to steal the original story, nor is it trying to say the last chapter of Demon Slayer- Kimetsu no Yaiba was terrible and needed to be re-written. Again, this is a continuation of the story that the author (me) believes would happen and it is not apart of the original story line unless specified otherwise. Please keep this in mind.

{REMEMBER AGAIN! THIS IS A COMPLETE REPOST AND EVERYTHING WILL JUST BE COPY-AND-PASTED. IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITHIN CHAPTERS THAT RELATE TO SAID COPY-AND-PASTING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW}
.
.
.
.

 IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES WITHIN CHAPTERS THAT RELATE TO SAID COPY-AND-PASTING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW}

.
.
.
.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

---*---

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . Main characters: .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

-Sumihiko Kamado

-Kanata Kamado

-Toko Agatsuma

-Tojuro Rengoku

-Yoshiteru Agatsuma

-Aoba Hashibira