-✩ ONE YEAR QNA SPECIAL!!! ✩-

(For context: I published this on Ao3 on May 3rd, 2022 and this chapter was posted on Ao3 on May 3rd, 2023!! <3)

Summary:
A little QNA with the main characters. Enjoy :)))) <3

[TW:]
-Cursing

.
.
.
.

─── · 。゚☆: *

.
.
.
.
─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

🎙️: So, our first character is... Sumihiko!

"Um, hello..." He nervously shifts in his chair. He just wants to go home and sleep, but this random person from off the street dragged him here. He doesn't really know what he's doing, nor how this person knows his name. "Hey um, miss? Mister? I have a question."

🎙️: Yes?

"Uhhh... how long am I gonna be here? What are the questions going to be about?" He shifts nervously in his chair once more.

🎙️: He he, you're funny

...

"That wasn't really an answer-"

🎙️: FIRST QUESTION!!

"Um, okay...?"

🎙️: What are your opinions on Kibutsuyashiji Ayaka?

He looks up. "Hm? Ayaka-Chan? Well... um... I think she's really nice, and pretty too. I like it when she hangs out with us, my friends, I mean. She seems like a good person, but I can't say anything else because I don't quite know her too well..." He shifts his gaze to the floor.

🎙️: What was your first reaction to seeing Miss Ayaka?

He tilts his head, confused. "Ummm, well... I guess I was just surprised to see a new kid. Her earrings reminded me of the ones hanging up in a picture frame at my house. Her scent was also overwhelming, it's a lot of things at once. To be honest I forgot about her until she showed up in my first period class."

🎙️: Excellent! How are your swordsmanship skills coming along?

"Uh, I don't know how you know about that but whatever... They're okay, I guess? The dance me and Kanata perform is coming up soon, so that should be fun. I'm still training on the weekends though, just to make sure I don't accidentally drop my sword like I did a couple of years ago..."

🎙️: Do you think you could beat Ayaka in a sword fight?

"Uhhh... I'm not sure... I haven't really seen her use a sword at all, but I heard a rumor going around that she's totally jacked. So yeah, I'll probably lose."