☆ Episode 3- Earthquake ☆

Summary:
Sumihiko is determined to become the new girl's friend. We get a unique glance at this character's backstory and her personal interests! But amongst this happy news, another earthquake shakes the school. Something's brewing in the air, and Sumihiko thinks the new girl knows what it is. It's like an unseeable mist is pouring in, starting to form into a dark cloud above their very heads... But every cloud has to rain at some point, right?

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Hello! Is it alright if I sit with you?" Ayaka asked shyly. Yoshiteru's head snapped up upon hearing her voice. Sumihiko smiled.

"Of course!" He replied. Tojuro scooted over to the other side of the bench and patted the now-empty space.

"Here! Sit here so we can all share lunch!" He cried out with a smile on his face. Ayaka seemed slightly taken back but brushed it off and sat next to the yellow and red-haired boy. She sat down and put a little bento box on her lap; her furoshiki was bubblegum pink, just like her eyes, and it had little cat designs on it. As she was opening it, Toko leaned forward.

"Hi! My name's Toko Agatsuma! Your's is Ayaka Kibutsuyashiji, right?" She asked. The girl nodded and Toko clasped her hands together. "Perfect! You can call me Toko-Chan! Can I call you Ayaka-Chan?" She asked and Ayaka shyly nodded once more. Toko gestured towards Kanata with her chopsticks.

"This is Kanata Kamado, that guy over there is Yoshiteru Agatsuma, my brother..." She grumbled with an annoyed look on her face. Yoshiteru snapped his head up.

"Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?" He replied angrily.

"SHUDDUP!" Toko cried and threw her shoe at him. It landed square on his face and the poor boy slowly fell backward and landed on the ground with a thump. Sumihiko sighed and looked over to see Ayaka with a confused but scared expression on her face. Her hand was slightly resting on her mouth with shock. Toko cleared her throat, turned to Ayaka, and then started to smile once more.

"Anyways! The red-haired guy with the bandage on his forehead is Sumihiko Kamado, hi Sumi-Kun!" She exclaimed and Sumihiko nodded, smiling shyly.

He put a careful hand up to his head, almost flinching with surprise when his fingers made contact with something other than his skin. He completely forgot that he had that bandage on his head from the earthquake earlier that week.

"And the other guy you're sitting next to is Tojuro Rengoku! Don't be overwhelmed by his... uh, overwhelming cheerfulness. He's just like that." She remarked and Ayaka nodded. Tojuro stuffed another piece of Sumihiko's rice into his mouth and exclaimed,

"Tasty!" Ayaka turned back to Toko and smiled.

"It's nice to meet all of you! You guys can call me Ayaka-Chan if you like. I'm sorry to interrupt your lunch but I remembered you two from the first period." She remarked shyly and gestured towards Sumihiko and Yoshiteru. Yoshiteru immediately stopped glaring at Toko and turned to Ayaka with a cheesy smile on his face.