Chapter 4 - Adeline's Unveiling Journey

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝘝𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤, 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨 𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴.

***

Adeline was searching for a compartment trunk. While she was looking around, a man approached her. "Hello, my name is Donald. What kind of compartment are you looking for?" Donald questioned.

With a void of emotions on her face, Adeline turned to him. "I need 11 rooms in the compartment trunk: a living room, a large library, a bedroom, a kitchen, a training room, a safe room, a bathroom, a second bedroom, a potions lab, with a back room and a storage room. Put a lightweight charm on the trunk, and I want to set my password," Adeline answered while still browsing for anything she might need. Taking a deep breath, feeling weak from the ritual she had done just moments before.

"Yes, of course. Anything else?" Donald was practically jumping up and down like an excited puppy as he heard her list of demands.

Adeline thought for a moment. "Could you make the compartment all black with a silver outline, and my initials are A.C.P.B?"

"I can work with that, Miss..." Donald questioned, not knowing her name.

"Evans. How long will this take?" Adeline asked, wanting to rest as soon as possible. Her body was aching. She may be mature, but she still had the body of a 6-year-old.

"An hour or so, Miss Evans."

"I'll pay once it's done," Adeline called over her shoulder as she walked out the door, opening it with a ding! from the bell.

---

Adeline was in Twilditt And Tatting, walking around the store. There were all different types of colors of clothes and fabrics. Intrigued, Adeline continued to skim through clothes while making her way to the front counter. Walking up to the counter, ringing the bell, the sound traveled throughout the store. Seconds later, a woman with a bob cut came out of the backroom. "What can I do for you?" The lady asked.

"I need custom clothes with the finest materials and quality. Don't worry about the prices," Adeline stated with a firm voice.

With a huge grin on the lady's face, she yanked Adeline's hand and dragged her to the back room that she previously came out of. Adeline allowed the lady to drag her, having no energy to fight, with wide eyes.

---

Clothes were being thrown left and right, a measuring tape levitating and measuring Adeline's size, height, legs, and arms. Adeline chose the colors black, white, green, baby blue, brown, and blood red. Linda was the lady's name. After paying for everything, Adeline left the store with pants, shirts, skirts, underwear, bras, socks, and accessories. She got enhancements to make them fireproof, and they would grow as she did.

---

Walking back to the store to get her compartment trunk, on time with her bags floating behind her.

"Hello Donald, is my compartment trunk ready?" Adeline questioned with a hint of curiosity in her voice as she saw him right in front of her, walking into the store.