.Let the games begin.

----Niragi pov-----

I'm on night patrol again. 

Aguni was in the Hatters meeting room with Last Boss and the Hatter. They never invite me to their private meetings, which is fine because they don't really give a shit about what they talk about in there. I don't either, it just sucks i'm always on night patrol. 

I turned left in one of the forks of the hall. Everyone is still in their rooms, I couldn't give less of a fuck who was in who's room. I think i'm on the second floor, or am I on the first? This place gets confusing. 

I walked out of that corridor and just went straight for one of the glass doors, window doors? Whatever they're called. Doors to the outdoors I guess. Anyway, I just pulled out my cigarette box. It's been a while since I last smoked, maybe two days? Meh, I couldn't care less.... I turned my head slightly to the side, halfway in the motion to put the cig in my mouth, and i'm met with a familiar faded blond guy. Chishiya. 

He slightly waved at me as he was leaning on the balcony....huh, it is the second floor. 

I slightly turn my gun around in an amusing manner and lower my cig a bit. "Huh, so the devil wears a white jacket and pool shorts now." I say teasingly as Chishiya turns his head up a bit. "Hm, actually. The devil holds a gun and a cigarette at the moment and wears a god awful shirt." He joked back. "Hey my shirt is fine you prick!" I immediately say in defense. I lift the cig and put it in my mouth before lighting it with a lighter I stole from a guy in the bar earlier. 

Chishiya sighed, the bastard had a way with annoying me. Even him breathing is fucking annoying. It was quiet for a moment,besides the faint screams from a nearby game and some people's visas expiring. 

"Our Visa's expire in two days" Chishiya says calmly. He's so unnerving sometimes. Always calm, always annoyingly playful. He's just a...a.... Pain to be around! "No shit Sherlock." I say, annoyed with his very presence. Chishiya just softly laughs. "You know how the Hatter gets, whoever's visas are expiring at the same time are going on games together. Last I checked, we're the only two with the same expiration date, in the Beach that is." 

"I'm not going into a game with your sadistic ass." "You're one to talk." this fucking..... "Shut up already." I say as I pulled the cig from my mouth and blew the smoke onto his pale ass face. He swatted away the smoke with his hand and I grinned. Chishiya looked at me like I was committing a crime by doing that, that stupid stare made me smile even more.

Chishiya put both of his hands into his pockets again and looked over the balcony again, looking over the backside of the Beach. I looked over too, cigarette in my hand still, and just shrugged. "Why are you always looking over things like that? It's annoying." I say hastily, he shrugged a bit then smirked. "You know, from the way I hear it, you think everything I do is annoying. Careful with that....People might think you're obsessed with me." He said slyly.

"Hmpf.." was all I replied with as I lifted my gun and put it on my shoulder, putting the cig in my mouth again at the same time. "Careful with what you say Chishiya. You wouldn't want something to happen to that smug pretty little face of yours, do ya?" I say with a mocking tone of voice as I lean in to face him, eye to eye, as he turns his head a bit. 

"And what are you going to do? You know the Hatter and Aguni won't let you kill me. And who knows..." he paused for a moment before leaning in closer to my face. Our noses barely touch as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"I might kill you instead."

Chishiya's sing-songy and playful voice did not match the threat whatsoever but he got his point across. Though, I took it as a challenge. To each his own definition or however the saying went.

"I don't know about that Ch-" "What are you two doing out here? Making out?" a voice that came out of nowhere cut me off and caught both me and Chishiya by surprise. It was Last Boss. He was leaning on the doorway, clearly bored. "Ah, what did I say Niragi?" not the time you blonde bastard, is what I wanted to say but as I opened my mouth, Last boss walked towards us. He handed a folded piece of paper, either one of us could have grabbed it. Chishiya was just an inch away from the paper but I snatched it out of Last Boss' hand and opened it. Directions to the next game I guess. 

"Don't let the Hatter see you two fighting again, may not end well for either of you." Last boss walked away as he said that, smug mother fucker. I looked back to the bratty blonde and he was looking over the balcony again. I despise this....this fucking Cheshire cat wanna-be!

"Hm, I wonder what would happen if one of us dies the next game? What would the Hatter think?" He turned to face me again, "Would he say, 'Oh no, Niragi lost his temper' or would he say 'The cat cut the tongue of the bratty soldier?' Heh, well, we both know he won't say those... but what if that did happen? Hm...?" He stared at me with his soft eyes, sheesh, this guy gets creepier every second.

"Oh shut up Chishiya, wouldn't want the 'cat' to get too curious now." I say, flicking the cigarette over the balcony and putting my hand in my pocket. "You'd look cute if you shut your trap for once." Chishiya smiled smugly, "Same for you my dear Niragi." I scoff and roll my eyes. 

"Get your ass back in your room before I give the Hatter a reason to think you're a traitor." He put his hands up like he was surrendering and walked back into the Beach's halls. 

...Let the games begin, Cheshire Cat...