_Shut your mouth_

-Chishiya's pov- (from after Niragi and him went separate ways)

I went up the left staircases, I couldn't care less about which staircase Niragi went down. 

There were a bunch of office doors, a few closets for such a big ass hallway. The smell of blood lingered here too, probably from a previous game. With my hands in my pockets, I quietly check the rooms. 

Office number one had little change to it from an office from the 'real world', the only difference was the disgusting amount of blood in just one corner. I closed that door with a sigh, this is going to take a little more than ten minutes for me to find a good hiding spot. 

Office number two was almost completely broken down, bullet holes everywhere, burn marks and scratch marks in a few area's, there was even a window that was sealed up (possibly due to a suicide attempt?). Jeez, honestly, this place has seen better days. I closed this door too and went to the next four or five offices. 

These rooms would get me caught fairly easily. They were too broken down to hide in, and the smells could draw a curious child in just to see. Honestly, I'd be better off hiding in a closet with an escape door somewhere. It's also possible that this office building has stuff to block off the doors, right?

I checked the time left, less than two minutes left. I have to hide quickly.

I went and looked through the few amount of broom closets that I could find, only one of them had an Emergency Escape door due to it also being connected to an office area. I went into the closet, it was pretty much cramped already. 

As I began to move things around for more leg space, I heard something go off on the game phone. 

"Ready or not, here he comes!"

The 'It' is released. 

I sat down in a corner for a while, it was the most secluded part of the closet. However, one of the brooms fell on my head and tried to rip off my hair. (wig/j) 

I heard fast footsteps from upstairs, it was probably Niragi or the 'it'.  He probably almost tried to kill the 'it' or something by the sounds of it. 

I got up from where I was sitting and went towards the middle. There was a safety hatch on the ceiling, it'd be a shame if the 'it' found that... He'd be able to jump right in and, 'boom', free kill.

Meh, anyway- I kinda wish I kept those cookies Kuina gave me so I could have them for the game. This is going to take a bit. I checked the time again, there were around two hours and five minutes left. 

The broom closet had a small light bulb, I turned it on and off for a bit. This game really is boring...

I wonder what Niragi Is doing right now... 

Wait... Am I that bored that I'm thinking about that jerk? Jeez, and here I thought the game couldn't get any worse. 

I heard soft footsteps running from upstairs to downstairs, it might have been like a minute before I heard the steps get near the closet. I did lock the closet with the padlock right...?

The door handle jiggled a bit before abruptly opening and immediately closing as someone got inside, bumping into me. I guess I didn't lock it then. I look up quickly and see that Niragi of all people was the one i'm stuck in the closet with now.

"God, pay attention to your surroundings more. I'm right here Niragi." I say as a joke, he looked annoyed with what I said so I just smirked a bit. It's fun to see him get annoyed, but right now we're in a life or death situation, literally.

"Yeah yeah, nice to see you too Niragi. So, you're not gonna bring the 'it' directly to us, are you?" "Hell no dumba-" "Don't yell, he'll hear you"  I smiled as he grew more aggravated with me cutting him off. Wow, this game did get better. It brought me a source of amusement.