♡The March Hare♡

-Niragi's pov-

We were halfway back to the BEACH, I had my lovely gun once more and a calmly pissed off cat next to me. Maybe letting Chishiya drive once in a while ain't too bad... well, when he's not pissed that is. He's driving pretty fuckin' fast too- I looked over at him with skepticism, he's trying to get me killed, isn't he? 

I see a small ass smirk on Chishiya's face, he really is going to kill me one day. I look out the window, it's pretty damn near nightfall now. It's weird since we were gone for about maybe four hours in total and it's already dark. 

He takes a sharp turn and the BEACH is soon in view. I push my head back, further into the headrest, and sigh. I glanced up at his calm expression, smirking a bit before looking away, "Jeez, slow down a bit. It's not like we're missing anything important right now." Chishiya eyed me for a moment before looking back at the road. He didn't slow down or speed up, he just kept at a steady pace for a bit until the BEACH was close enough for him to start going slower. 

I moved my hand to grab my gun and Chishiya parks, near the gate but not exactly inside the BEACH. I eyed him for a moment this time, then shrugged as I didn't really care for an explanation. 

After a few moments, we both got out and headed into the building. There was the usual pool party going on right now so I'd say it's probably late in the afternoon right now. 

Chishiya headed towards the meeting room and I just followed. I'm not sure why, but I just had the urge to follow him. "What are you plotting Niragi?" he asked with his usual calm tone, with a bit of suspicion. "Calm yourself Cheshire, I'm not doin' anything or plotting anything against ya'. Just thought I'd follow you in seeing the Hatter is all." I said, mostly bored of the conversation already. I wonder if Chishiya's hair is real- I dunno what randomly brought the thought but like, it's such a faded color that It can't be his real hair... Right?? "You've grown attached to calling me a 'cheshire' faster than a white rabbit runs." Fucking Chishiya interrupted my thoughts- 

I sighed  and looked to the side as we kept walking. It's pretty weird for me to actually give someone a nickname like that- Like, I haven't even checked him out or anything (yet) and I'm already giving him a nickname? Jeez, something is wrong with the air right now.
"Yeah it just fits you. Chishiya the Cheshire cat, see? And it starts with a 'C' so I won't forget it." Why would I care about forgetting a nickname..?

"Why would you care if you forgot a nickname?" How did he...-"You're acting weird Niragi, and I don't mean usual 'weird', more like, someone blackmailed you and now you're acting..I dunno, nice." He's right... BUT, in my defense, he's also one of the only people at the BEACH who doesn't exactly fear me. Cheshire's got my respect in that area, but I dunno why I'm acting nicer now..?

Bleh, I couldn't care less. 

We both kept quiet and we made it to the meeting hall. The Hatter seemed pleased that the two of us were back. ... A little too pleased because he didn't have anything other than a robe on- Nobody wants to see your chest dude. Chishiya's is much more appealing and he looks like a fuckin' twinkie-

...

Strike two for possibly and most likely Bisexual-

-Chishiya's pov- 

The Hatter was sitting on the table in the middle of the meeting room and was wearing ...only.. his robe thing. No pool shorts that were seeable either-he's just sitting there in only a robe. He honestly slays the robe but still, NO POOL SHORTS SEEN???

I take a deep breath and sigh, "Hatter, are you alright? You've seemed to have lost another screw in that dull head of yours." The hatter just smiles at this, weirdo. "Well, I have news for the two of you." he starts, he picks up a random cup (which more than likely isn't his) and takes a sip from it.