~Found you~

-Niragi pov-

I looked around the room I was in, you know, the one I sorta just fucked up in? Yeah.... I just stuck a pocket knife into a dude's side, I don't even know if he was a player or not, but, since I haven't died yet, I'm taking that as he isn't one. The dude fell over and knocked a whole bunch of shit down, it made a shit ton of noise. 

The room itself was already pretty messy. It had office cubicles with bullets and burn holes in them, stacks of paper spread out on the floor, three shattered ceiling lamps laid on the floor, a knocked over lamp and blood that's probably from previous games or the guy I just stabbed for no reason.  There was also obvious weapons hidden in the room itself, as well as..... burnt down house plants?

Oh yeah the guy, I forgot about him for a second. I look over to where he was bleeding out and smirked a bit, god he looked pathetic. He looked like a middle aged dad or just some dude who let himself go for years. The guy was wearing a pink polo shirt, khaki pants, black shoes and had a broken light bulb in his hand.

"Please...." he gasped out, clutching the spot I stabbed him in. "Please, s...sir! It, it hurts...! Can you j...just finish the job o...or give me something to-" he made a 'kh' sound as the blood kept staining his pink polo shirt. He was obviously a tourist from America as well, sorta dug his own grave here. "or give me something to...to stop the blood!" I rolled my eyes and crouched down to be at eye level with him.

Slowly pressing the knife against his throat, he clenched his eyes as his breathing hitched in pace. A spot of blood appearing on his neck as I pressed the knife a bit further.

"Pfft, you really think I'll show someone like you mercy?! Bhahahaha!! Oh, you've got to be joking!" I took my pocket knife away and his eyes shot open in a pleading way. "W...What?" "You heard me old man! Now if you'll excuse me," I stood up and put the bottom of my shoe on his stretched out leg. "I've got a card game to clear and a specific faint blonde to harass!~" I stepped down on his leg and heard the sickening CRACK come from it and smiled.

It feels good being the bad guy for others, but hey, I'm just putting myself first. I thought to myself as I walked away from the now crying man with a devilish grin and a bloody pocket knife that screams, "This is the evidence!"

"Ready or not, here he comes!"

Shit. I forgot that it's hide and seek.

I quickly made my way to another staircase and climbed it, getting to the fourth floor with that one staircase path. There were about five different office rooms I could see, so obviously I went into the broom closet.

Footsteps could be heard in the distance, it's not Chishiya's footsteps because these sound too loud. ... Wait, why do I care if I hear Chishiya's footsteps or not-? WAIT HOW DO I KNOW WHAT HIS FOOTSTEPS SOUND LIKE?- I snap out of my thoughts as I heard the footsteps getting closer

There's a small crack in the closet door that lets me see outside of it. Looking down I see that I had brought a very slight trail of blood with me to my hiding spot. Shit. 

-Sirumi's/the 'its's' pov-

"Ready or not, here he comes!" the screen said. I sighed, this is either going to be a shitty game that i'll obviously lose at or it'll be an interesting one... that I'll probably still lose at.

I walked in the direction I saw the blond go to, there were two staircases. One to the left, probably where the blond went, and one to the far right. I'm assuming they  split up because if they hide in the same place and I find one of 'em that'll be game over for them both. What were their names again? Fuck... I may just lose this by name basis.