♥️ 4

Ak is calling her from the time he reach before her house. But there is no sigh of her attending his call. So he above to got down from the car. Before that he saw her walking towards him. When there eyes meet, she nervously waved at him. He too reciprocate it include her nervously. He too equally nervous. She get into the car.

Ak : hi. He said

Sk : hi.

Ak : polama?

Sk : polame she said softly.

Ak started the car. Silent prevailed for whole 3 minuted.

Sk :enga porom.

Ak :happa pesittiya. Neeya convo start pannuva nu nanacha innaki full ah pesa mattiyo nu nanchita.  He said teasingly.

Sk: ungala. She hit his arms and he laughed.

She herself don't know went become these close. Weirdly she felt right and same goes with him.

Ak : sari sari. Indha time unake therinjirukume. Family aftnoon tha varuvanga nu. So athu vara time eruku enga vena polam.

Sk: en nga nethi thana meet pannom athukulla thaniya veliya na veetula ethuvum nanakka mattanagala?

Ak: enna nanakka poranga. Nee enna yaro kuda ah vara pora. And madam namba rendhu peru mattum tha pathukutathu illa. Mathapadi un family um en family um etho oru vithathula therinja vanga tha enna close illa avlo tha.

Sk father is an engineer. 6 yrs back. Ak arranged a engineers teaming to make a plan for the construction of his guesthouse with 5 engineers, who's work is quite different and unique from others. Krishnan was one among them. He worked with them for a solid 4 month. So ak and his uncle know about him professionally, but personally they don't know about him other than his humble and kind character.

Life was smooth until sk's father met with an accident which caused him to hemiplegia because of the Sevier spinal cord injury 5 yrs back.this is the reason for which she took a yr break from her studies.

Her trance was broken when she heard aadit voice.

Ak : Enna niyabagam eruka.

Sk :niyabgam eruka va. Ippo kuda pesittu thana vandha. Enaku amnesia lam illa.

Ak : athu illa unga 17 enaku 21 appo niyabagam eruka.

Sk : puriyala.

Ak: na unaku 17 erukum podhe unna pathuruka ma. She is literally shocked

Sk: 17 laya

Ak : ama rajaram college steps la.. Niyabagam eruka. Nethi lendhu en mind enta solla pathutu erundhuchi. Morning tha strike achi.

She thought for sometime. And realisation hit her.

Sk: en nga athu neengala.

Ak : naane than. He said smiling.
*****

Rajaram college is the exam centre for her foundation exam (like entrance exam in CA) . Its her time in attending CA exam. Unfortunately her father and mother are too busy to accompany her. She literally feel like crying. Added to it the pen her parent gifted her wishing her good luck got lost.

She was searching her pen while hot tears were rolled down her cheeks. The students who were appeared to write there exams were too busy in there last minute preparation.

A boy : enna ma epudi aluthute thedura.

Sk : en pen ah kanam. She said still searching.

The boy: alutha pen kadaichiduma. She meet his eye. And her lips involuntarily uttered.

Sk : 1st exam appa amma kuda illa. Bayama eruku.

The boy: en kuda va. He make her sit in a nearby chair.

The boy : thanni vachirukiya. He asked and she nodded negatively.

"Sari iru" he said and left to bring a water bottle.

The boy : etha kudi. And en peru aadi. He said.

She silently took the bottle and drank it. He sat near her.

Aadi: bayandhu epudi alutha ella problem um solve agiduma sollu.

Sk : I know. Solve agathu tha still kuda yarum illanathum apudi agittu.

Aadi : ippo ok va.

Sk: Mm

He got up from his places and above to move. But she hold his wrist.

Sk : en nga. Na exam hall pora varaikkum en kuda erungalen please.

Aadit: un kuda tha eruka pora.

"Machan dai poovu inga da"  he shouted and waved his hand at someone.
"indha mapla" poovarasan handed over a small rectangle box to ak. "apram epudiyum eve agidum pola mapla vela mudiya. Sari, na poi ram ah pakkura" he said and left. Aadit turned towards sk.

Aadit: un peru enna.

Sk: sagarikka.

Aadit: mm. Epudi prepare panniruka.

Sk: nalla panniruka.

Aadit: ethana maniku exam mudiyum.

Sk: 4.30

Aadit : ethavathu saptiya.

Sk : curd sapta.

Aadit : curd ah? Curd rice ah.

Sk : illa verum curd tha. Exam tension la sapuda pudikkala. Atha curd mattum saptu vandha.
Aadit : ethavathu sapuduriya ma. Curd lam epdui pathum

Sk: illa nga. Sapta vomit vara mari erukum.

Aadit: exam tension erukalam athukunu epudi ah. Sari vidu eppo hall ku poganum.

She look at her watch at the same time bell rang.

Sk: ippo ulla poga vendiyathu tha.

Aadit : sari va.

Both got up from there place he followed her till her exam hall.

Sk : romba thanks. Ippo tha konjam relaxed ah eruku.

Aadit smiled at her and took a hero pen from the box.

Aadit : indha. Idhu ennoda pen. Infact, en amma odathu. Romba varusama enta tha eruku. Ippo nee vachiko.

Sk: illa nga amma oda pen nu vera solringa.

Aadit: ada indha pudi.time achi paru ulla po.

She got the pen from him and settled in her place all the best he mouthed through the window. She felt warn with his gesture.

After her exam over. She hurried to see him. Finaaly she saw him in parking.

Sk : en nga.. Sh waved at him.

Aadit: hey, vandhutiya. unakaga tha wait panna. Epudi exam panna

Sk : nanachatha vida super ah panniruka. Unga pen vachi tha eluthuna. Indhanga unga pen.

Ak : athu unakaga kudithathu neeye vachiko.

"Machan sikiram va da" his friend from another bike shouted.

Ak : sari ma. Enaku time agittu. Na kelambura. Upcoming exams ah nalla panna. Ok va. Bye. He ruffled her hair and left in his bike.

She mumbled a "bye" with disappointment.

After that she eagerly wait for him for her every exam.but to her her disappointment he never showed up.
From the day she started to search him but never see him. Days too started to roll. She too forgot him. But the special place he got in heart remain the same.
*****

  Sagarika eye got tread up. " en nga enna vittutu ponninga" she started to hit him. He parked the car near a park.

Aadit : adiyei, purushana kai nitti adikkira nalla ponnu d nee.

Sk : adikkama pinna konjuvangala.

Aadit : konjalam. Thappilla na onnum solla matta pa. For which she glared and got down from the cat and marched towards the park. Finally settled in a bench. He too followed her

Sk : ponga neenga. Athuku apram unga pakka mattana nu evlo naal nanachi engirupa theriyuma. Ungala mari yara pathalum athu neenga thano nu pinnadiye poi pathuruka. Ana neenga jolly ah poitinga.

Ak : en frnd padicha college ma athu avan kuptan nu tha na anga pona. 1 week ku apram andha college ku vandha. Ana CA exams lam ober nu sollitanga. Na unna enga poi theduva sollu.

Sk : 7 varusham namma pirinji erukanum nu eruku pola

Ak: mothama sera tha pirinjirukom nu nanachikira.

He said and wrapped his hand around her shoulder. She unknowingly leaning on his shoulder.
*****