❤️ 9

Sagarika was in her bed, unusually her bed covered with flowers. She is already too nervous to make it even worst aadit come out of the washroom. Seeing him she rose on her feet. Keeping the towel which he used to wipe his hair ,aside. He come forward to her.

She dared to look at his face. But seeing him that close make her again bend her head down.

He whisperly called her "Sarika ma"..

She felt goosebumps all over her. He held her chin make her look at him. There eyes met. His eye slowly descended to her lip then to her eyes and again to her lips. 

He slowly come close to her and above to touch her lips with his. She closed her eyes and started to mumble " kadavuley kadavuley kadavuley"..

But his lips didn't touch hers instead someone shooked her. With much difficult and disappoint she opened her eye. she shocked seeing the scene before her.

Instead of him ,her sister and mother is sitting in front of her. Her mother saw her with worry filled eyes.

Alamu : ennachi ka.

Sagarika mind is trying to process the things happening around her.

Radha : enna ma ethavathu kanava, en ma kaduvuley nu munungithu erundha..she asked worryly.

That's when it strick her. She had a dream ,about him which make her lips curved.

Both Radha and alamu got confused.

Alamu : un ponnuku kalyanam pesunathu lendhu ennamo agitu ma eppo paru loosu Mari sirichite eruka. She said when to get ready.

Radha : enna ma achi sollu ethavathu ketta kanava.

Sagarika: kanavu tha ma ana ketta kanavulam illa.

Smile adored her lips and Radha got relaxed and about to ask about the dream.but sagarika changed the topic.

Sargarika : seri seri. Kalaila nalangu eruku nu sonna. Time agala ah.

Radha : time agitu tha nee sikiram kelambu.

Sagarika: edho udane poi kelamburen ma.

Sagarika went to get ready in a yellow cotten saree as per the tradition.

******

It is 4.30 am.

As aadit and sagarika marriage timing is 7.00 am. The guest are not present there.
Usually the nalangu will happen in the present of only there family members.

Aadit was sitted in the stage for nalangu ,on a 4 inch stool,wearing white vest and a yellow cotton veshti and he had a real war in wearing the veshti. The stage was already decorated. But the Agni kundam set up is yet to be done. But everything is ready for the nalangu.

Durai also present there in the stage. The ladies from both the families come forward to do the nalangu.

Aadit mv: enna ethu nalangu start pannave poranga innum namma aala kaname..

On the other side, sagarika got ready. But her mother told her to wait in the room until she called her. Sagarika was impatiently walking in the room. At the same time alamu arrived there.

Alamu : akka ready ah.

Sagarika : na ready than d, ana yen enna Inga eruka sollirukanga.

Alamu : athuva, ippo mama ku nalangu vachitu erukanga nee poga kudatham. Mama ku nalagu mudinji avaru ponathum tha unaku nalangu .

Sagarika : ethey avaruku nalangu vaikirangala. Na en pakka kudathu.

Alamu : Haan kalyanam mudinji avarathana pathitey eruka pora atha ippo pakka venam nu solranga pola.