❤️7

Friday noon 3'o clock , sagarika was having her power nap. she slowly open her eyes. A smile adored her lips. She saw him lying beside her holding his hands in crisscross manner against his chest and facing her. She snuggled to him. Closed her eyes again.

" Enna edhu pillow evlo comfortable ah eruku " she thought and opened her eye to check. Shock was a understatement to her. She jerked and gotup. He is not her imagination or dream he himself is lying beside her.

Sk: enga enna panringa. She said and the shock was still evidence in her voice .

Ak : marupadiyum na poren podi..eppo vandhalum Inga enna panringa Inga enna panringa nu kekura. He complained like a kid.

Sk : pinna aalu address illama kanapoitu sudden ah vandha apudi tha kepanga..a pinch of irritation shown in her voice.

Ak: atha sonnala ma work eruku.

Sk: athukunu oru msg achum panningala neenga. She got up angrily from bed marched towards the door.

Ak : hey enna di panna pora.

Sk : enga na kela amma appa lam wait panna mattangala.

Ak : mattangale..

Sagarika Turned towards him. "Puriyala enna solringa" she already guessed something. Now her angry is Turned into fear and suprise.
Aadit got up and come towards who is seeing him without blinking.

Ak : athu ,en aala pakka, avanga appa amma ku theriyama.. en machinichi help oda vandhuruka..ippo puriyatha..he bend to her height to look her face to face.

The door is just closed she hurrily locked it and him push to the bed with a angry face he stumbed and fell on it.

Ak mv : aiyo enna Eva ipudi moraikira..adichiduvalo.

Sk : athu enna en parents mattum ennoda appa amma en thangachi Mattum
ungaloda machinichi.

Ak : ohh ho athu than madam ku kovama ah..

Sk : athu mattum onnum illa. Neenga enta pesathinga ponga. Ore oru msg panrathula enna eruku ungaluku.2 naala oru msg kuda illama manasu ennamo Mari agitu. At the end her voice cracked.

Aadit felt warm in his heart the unknown feeling towards her started to become stronger. More than anything he felt loved. Nothing in the world feel as good as being loved.
He got up and cupped her face.

Ak : aiyo.. en thanga mayulu d nee.

Sargarika who was looking down still being cupped by his hand. Moved her eye ball to met his. When there eyes meet aadit notice the moist in her eyes

Ak : 24 hours un nenapu tha d. Enga distract agi Vela mudiya time agidumo nu bayandhu msg pannala..2'o work mudichi close panniyachi..pannathum unta tha odi veren.

He said and kissed her eyes. She don't know when her hands snaked around his waist but she was hugging his waist.on the other hand , his hand was perfect placed on their cheek gently stroking it with his thumbs.They both leaned forward.

" Knock ,knock".

They jerked and parted..sagarika looked bewild but he ,even in this time wanted to laugh out loud. But suppressed it.

She thought for a second and pushed him behind the curtains of the room after asking him to not make any noise, she opened the door and saw her mother.

Sagarika : enna ma.

Radha : bathroom la shower work pannala nu sonnila pakka vandhurukanga ,thallu d.

Her mother and the plumber is standing in her room step while she tried to hide a gigantic Reddy bear behind a poor curtains.