❤️ 6

It's Wednesday

Sagarika gotup little late in the mrng after finishing her morning chores she come downstairs to grab a cup of coffee.

She usually gotup on time but her life's new comer occupied her mind so much that she can't sleep peacefully at nights for the past couple of days. With his thoughts smiling ear to ear she come downstairs.

Her smile vanish and she slipped on steps seeing the site in front of her.

Aadit who come to see her is sitting in the couch with his ever Charming smile and rushed to hold her within seconds when he say her slipped.

Ak : en ma pathu vara mattiya. Vilundhurundha enna agirukum. innum 4 days la marriage vera eruku.

Sk: Inga enna panringa. She asked with utmost shock and searching her and there to see anyone say them.

Ak : na kelamburen podi. Unna poi pakka vandha paru .he above to turn but she stopped him.

Sk : illa sudden ah pathathum shock agita she once again checked her surrounding dragged him into her room  hurrily and closed her door." Nalla Vela yarum pakkala" she breathed in relief

He started the laugh.but she closed his mouth " shh" yarukavathu ketra poguthu.he didn't seems to stop. So she glared him.

Ak : pinna enna d namma enna Kalla kadhala panrom en epudi patharura.

Yes, they are going to get married within few days and both there know about it but why she behaved like that. Is this why people says? that love will knock off there sense. Wait, love ? Before she get deep into her thoughts he broke her trance.

Ak : enna dreamland namma duet paduroma..

Sk : Ada vanga kela pola na etho nanapula Inga eluthutu vandhuta.she above to open the door. But he stopped her holding her wrist. her heart start to beat at 2x speed.

Ak : enga pora

Sk : enga na keela po venama.

Ak : vename . He come close to her.

Sk : en nga yarachum vandhura poranga. She whispered.

Ak : varattum, kaduvula pathu kudutha chance Vida na ready ah illa. He turned her and she glued to the door , he stood to close to her.

She don't know what he is going to do her overthinking mind for the first time in life shut it's thoughts completely.she stood there ready to receive whatever he is going to give.

Her surrendered state make him feel a summer Sault in his stomach. He just wanted to tease her. But know he don't want to back off just like that.

He placed his both hands on either side of her and leaned on her without his body touching her. His lips brushed with her earlobed sending shiver to their spine.

Ak: project work eruku. 3 days la hangover pannum. En kanmani kita pesa time erukathu atha sollitu Ava mogatha oru time pathutu polam nu vandha.
He said in his base voice. When pull back to face her there cheeks brushed. her soft cheek pulled him towards her finally his lips landed on her soft cheek. It started as a peck but he pulled back only after making sure that the feel of his lips will stay the day long on her cheek.

Her morning face glowed pink in colour.she slowly open her eye and met his. They leaned their forehead together and stayed still.

Her heart is already swollen with unknown pleasurable feel with his confession about his visit.he could have said this through a msg but him prioritising her and come to inform her did something to the poor girls heart.