●Dynasty||Vegaspete●

"And all I gave you is gone. Tumbled like it was stone. Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake. Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made. Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up."

-Dynasty

~~

"I'm afraid I can't let you come any close to Boss Vegas."

Pete's voice came out firmly and with a hint of possessiveness as he covered up Vegas' figure as a bodyguard.

Kan's raised hand stopped in his track when he saw the audacity of his, who just happened to be a mare bodyguard of Tankhun from the main family.

Recently, Pete got assigned to Vegas for a mission, which luckily was successful because of the two cousins, Vegas and Kinn's strategy and leadership. It was all good until his father, Kan, popped up.

In the mission, Pete saw how much effort Vegas put while dealing and keeping things accurate, but when it came to congratulations, everyone turned to Kinn. Pete was in disbelief. How can everyone only prioritize Kinn? When Vegas, too, was involved as much as him, and maybe a little more.

Vegas used to it, Pete could see how much the mafia ignored those who were approaching him on party just to say,"Wow, Kinn gave you a big hit, didn't he?"

"You must be grateful to him!"

"Join him more. You'll get success!"

Their audacity.

Some guests who were still scared to Vegas' aura stayed out of lead, but some managed to trigger him. Not wanting to create any scene, Vegas stayed at the bar section while drinking lonely.

Pete was watching him from start. He wanted to join him, but who was he to do so, just a bodyguard, nothing else.

It was hard to accept, but he had fallen for him.

Ever since Kinn asked him to spy Vegas, he slowly but eventually fell for him.

And now watching him lonely was causing pain in his heart. Boss Vegas handled the situation as much as Boss Kinn did! He wanted to shout it to everyone's face, who were only focusing on Kinn, but he didn't have that much courage to do so. He silently just stared at his drunk figure only.

On one side, Kinn was laughing and enjoying his moments with Porsche, while Tankhun was dancing with Arm and Pol, and Kim was nowhere to be seen, maybe hanging out with Chay.
Mr. Korn was admiring all this with a sweet smile, but with usual cold eyes.

Tankhun was shouting and yelling, and Arm and Pol were trying to calm him down.

Kinn's Friends roaming around him, and him still flirting with Porsche.

But on the other side, Vegas was coldly sitting alone, distancing himself from everyone. He might have done a lot of bad things, but who didn't? Kinn did, too. Korn did, Kan too, he himself did, then why just Vegas was outsider. Macau wasn't at the party, maybe because he didn't feel like it. And Mr. Kan-

Suddenly Pete saw Mr. Kan walked towards Vegas furiously and harshly pulled him out of the bar to somewhere. Where did he take him? Should he follow him?

Knitting his eyebrows, he debated if he should follow the father-son duo or not. In a way, it was their privacy, but something in Pete told him to follow.

And with a frustrated sigh, he came out from the crowd and followed path where Mr. Kan took Vegas. He walked through the corridor, and when he saw the elevator leaving, he knew Mr. Kan is in it. He quickly got there to see which floor they left to Floor 18.