●Head Over Heal||Cheolsoo●

"Baby I'm right here. I'll hold you when things go wrong. I'll be with you from dusk 'til dawn."

-Dusk 'til Dawn

______

"Not him, Heather!"

Heather stopped his hand in midway to throw it on the boy in front of him, scared. Seungcheol signed the boy a little nod to tell him to go away while pulling down Heather's hand.

"Why is it always him? You're a part of our group! Not his, a 24/7 protector!" Heather let out in anger when he saw the boy named Joshua running away to his evening class. He sharply turned to Seungcheol to pull his collar towards him,"Don't tell me, you like that nerd.. "

Seungcheol blankly stared at Heather before tightly clenching down his wrist to lose his grip on his coller,"It's none of your business, Heather.." He lowly spoke. He pushed Heather a little to make some space between them and sighed,"I'm getting late for my evening class, I'll go catch up with you after the class."

Giving a friendly nod, Seungcheol turned to follow the same way where Joshua ran off, but Heather spoke in middle,"You never were interested in taking classes, why so sudden change in just one week.. are you really sure you consider yourself a part of my group."

"I was never a part of your group, Heather. It was you who put me in when I saved you from getting into trouble with those Senior Boys High School kids. I was just your friend.. not a crime partner."

Indeed, Heather was a troublemaker. Getting into fights with their rival high school was normal for him.

Just like normal days, one night, he got into a serious fight with them.

Seungcheol was a new transfer student, cold and quiet. He happened to pass by there, so he got involved. His fights were no joke. So, being thankful to him, Heather asked him to become his friend.

Just friends, they say.

Not knowing, Seungcheol when he became a part of his group, they started to hang out a lot. Whatever Heather did, Seungcheol never minded him. Even if he bullied someone in class or beat someone in alleys in night time, he never got involved.

He was just a silent viewer, who just coldly stared at them while smoking his cigarette.

Until one day.

A new student got transferred after two months of school, Joshua Hong, a foreigner, from LA. He was korean, to be exact, Hong Jisoo, his Korean name says.

Seungcheol felt an unknown attraction towards the boy. If he gets honest with his feelings, he fall for Joshua. And like his assumption, Heather tried to bully him too, but this time, Seungcheol stopped him. It indeed was shock for Heather.

"What are you doing?" Heather asked him the first day when Seungcheol stopped him from hitting Joshua.

"Let's stop it..and especially, not him."

Heather was furious because Seungcheol sided a new boy instead of him. He started to feel extremely jealous of Joshua, when he saw Seungcheol paying more attention to Joshua rather than him. He started to attend every class where Joshua was.

He stopped hanging out with Heather. He would rather spend his time waiting for Joshua. He started to visit the coffee shop where Joshua works as a part-timer.

Seeing Seungcheol getting away, he knew his group would be weak in the end  because Seungcheol was always his back-up.

He tried to take out his frustration by bulling Joshua more, but every time Seungcheol popped up like a magnet to Joshua. He stopped himevery time.