○●Revenge For You||Jihan [ft.Vmin]●○

"I want him! Alive or dead, I don't care!"

Jeonghan's low growl echoed in his mansion. His eyes dark with bloodshot, telling how angry and hurt he was.

His men scattered in the mansion, jumping upon dead bodies of their rivals. It was a sudden attack from them, but Jeonghan was ready. He lost someone dear to him, so revenge is fair.

Park Jimin, his step brother, was more than just a step brother. He was his friend, best friend, brother, partner, everything.

When Jeonghan's father married Jimin's mother, Jeonghan really thought, they won't be in good terms, but it turned out to be opposite.

They joined school together, they played together, they bunked their school together, they skipped their classes together until high school, when they had to separate due to their parents' sudden divorce.

Mrs. Park was fed up to Mr. Yoon's selfish behavior and his mafia world. He always used Jimin and Jeonghan as his toys to play with their precious lives, so she divorced him. She wanted to take away Jeonghan as well, along with Jimin, but in a unfortunate accident, she passed away.

Jimin was at his own.

Even after this much of drama, their friendship stayed. Jeonghan did everything to help Jimin in Busan so that the latter pass his highschool and easily cover his university. It was all so smooth..

..until someone broke in.

Suddenly Jeonghan lost his contact with Jimin, so he did a silent search for his brother, just to get a message from his father's rival, Mr.Kim, for his so-called father.

"If you want your precious son safe and sound, give up on the shares of Company and give the Busan Yoon Corporation."

And what his father did? He gave up on Jimin. He told them to do whatever they want to do with him.

Before Jeonghan even could get a chance to interfere, they killed his brother and did a sudden attack on their mansion. Jeonghan needed a lot of time to recover from the news, but his rage took him.

One of Mr.Kim's son was the attacker, so now he wanted him at any cost.

His own men were enough to kill the attackers but their leader was still in shadows.

"Check in basements, even on terrace!" Jeonghan growled loudly at his people and ran towards lobby.

He won't let the dear son of Mr.Kim get out so easily.

When he was just about to cross the stairs to jump in lobby, his phone rang. Ignoring it at first, but unconsciously taking it out, he saw a name which didn't help but boiled his blood.

Kim Taehyung.

He picked it to place it near his ear.

"Jeonghan! You there? Listen to me-" His deep voice was in panick and hurry, that Jeonghan swore Taehyung was barely breathing while speaking.

"I thought, we're friends, but I was wrong!" Jeonghan's voice was low and hurt. He really accepted Taehyung as his friend.

After Jimin, it was Taehyung who stayed with him in his highschool and in university. Even after knowing their fathers are rivals in both mafia and business, it never affected them. They kinda shared their secret about leaving their houses after graduation and living in Seoul with someone they love.

Jeonghan even told him about Jimin and Taehyung told him about his own brother.

"..we... still are.." Taehyung's voice became low too, like is in disbelief that Jeonghan is questioning their friendship of years,"Jeon-"