Jealousy (🪄🕊️)

Enna walked through the public garden, her arms crossed and her expression cold. She had always been a bit of a tsundere, keeping people at arm's length and hiding her true feelings behind a tough exterior. But today, something was bothering her, and she couldn't keep up the act.

As she walked, she noticed Millie, the bright and bubbly witch, chatting with a girl. Enna watched with a scowl as the girl laughed at something Millie said, and she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. She didn't like the way the girl was getting so close to Millie.

When the girl finally left, Enna stormed over to Millie. "What was that all about?" she demanded, her voice sharp.

Millie looked taken aback by Enna's sudden change in demeanor. "What do you mean?"

"Why were you talking to her like that?" Enna snapped.

Millie sighed. "Enna, she was just a friend. There's nothing to be jealous about."

Enna looked away, feeling foolish. She knew that Millie was right, but she couldn't help the way she felt. She had always been fiercely protective of her friends, and she didn't like the thought of anyone else getting close to them.

As they continued to walk through the garden, Enna found herself becoming increasingly clingy. She walked as close to Millie as possible, not wanting to let her out of her sight. She didn't say much, but she kept her eyes fixed on Millie, watching her every move.

Millie noticed Enna's behavior and grew concerned. She had never seen Enna act like this before, and she didn't know what to do. "Enna, are you okay?" she asked tentatively.

Enna looked up, her expression softening slightly. "I'm fine," she mumbled.

Millie wasn't convinced. "You don't seem fine. Is something bothering you?"

Enna hesitated for a moment before finally admitting, "I don't like it when other people get close to you. I want you all to myself."

Millie smiled softly, understanding now what was going on. "Enna, you don't have to worry about that. You're my friend, and nothing can change that. But you don't have to be so clingy. I'm here for you, no matter what."

Enna felt a weight lift off her shoulders. She realized that she didn't have to be so jealous.