Reunited (🐠🏆)

(Yakuza au)

Selen had always been a proud and independent lunar moon yakuza, but after a terrible accident that left her injured and betrayed by her own people, she found herself alone and desperate for help.

That's when Finana, her ex-girlfriend from a few years ago, unexpectedly showed up at her doorstep offering her assistance. Finana had always been a little cold and distant, but she still cared about Selen and couldn't bear to see her suffer.

At first, Selen was hesitant to accept Finana's help. She had always been stubborn and proud, and she didn't want to owe anything to someone from a higher class. However, as she started to spend more time with Finana, she realized that there was more to her than she had initially thought. Finana was still cold and indifferent at times, but she also had a kind and compassionate side that she rarely showed to anyone else.

As Selen's wounds started to heal, she and Finana began to reconnect and reminisce about their past relationship. They talked about the good times they had shared, but also about the mistakes they had made and the reasons why they had broken up.

Despite the challenges they faced, they both realized that they still had feelings for each other. Selen was still a proud and stubborn lunar moon, but she learned that it was okay to accept help and love from someone else. Finana, on the other hand, learned to let go of her cold and mean side and to open up to Selen in a way that she hadn't done before.

Together, they embarked on a new journey, one that was filled with love, passion, and a newfound understanding of each other. They knew that it wouldn't be easy, but they were willing to fight for their relationship, no matter what obstacles they had to face.