That one highschool day... (🧚🏆)

(Out of character moment)
(Highschool au)

Selen and Pomu had been best friends since elementary school. They did everything together, from playing video games to going on adventures around town. As they grew older and entered high school, their friendship only grew stronger. However, things took a sudden turn on Valentine's Day.

Selen had been planning to confess her feelings to Pomu for months, but she never found the courage to do so. On Valentine's Day, she finally decided to take the leap and give Pomu a heartfelt confession. But when she arrived at school, she saw Pomu walking hand in hand with someone else.

Selen was heartbroken. She didn't know how to react or what to say. Pomu tried to explain that it was just a casual fling, but Selen couldn't handle it. She stormed off, feeling betrayed and hurt.

After that day, Selen and Pomu's friendship slowly deteriorated. They stopped talking and spending time together. Selen couldn't bear to be around Pomu, knowing that she had feelings for her that weren't reciprocated.

Years went by, and Selen tried to move on. She dated other people and tried to forget about Pomu, but she couldn't shake off the memories of their old friendship. One day, out of the blue, Pomu reached out to her.

They met up and talked for hours, reminiscing about the old times and catching up on each other's lives. Selen realized that she still cared deeply for Pomu, but she didn't know if she could handle being just friends again.

As they said their goodbyes, Pomu leaned in and gave Selen a kiss on the cheek. Selen's heart skipped a beat, and she knew that the feelings were still there. She didn't know what the future held, but for now, she was content just being in Pomu's presence again.