Reunion of the blood of Old Valyria

Outside the city walls of Pentos, hordes of Dothraki warriors along with their women, children and slaves have gathered to celebrate their Khal’s wedding day. An earthen ramp has been raised in the middle of a vast grass field. Dany sits beside Khal Drogo. Beautiful as she is in her wedding silks, she looks as scared as a trapped animal. Khal Drogo does not seem to notice her. He shouts commands and jests in his own tongue to his bloodriders, who sit below him on the second-highest level of the ramp. After some time gifts are being given to the new married couples. As Daenerys excepts the three eggs given to her, three people dressed in complete black clothing approach, and their hair and faces are covered in hoods. Two of them were bulky and one was a bit skinny but all three of them had the aura and stance of warriors.

The Dothraki immediately get ready in order to attack.

All of them raised their hands as if to say we mean to harm.

"We are not here to cause any trouble." One of them said in Dothraki and they removed their hoods. Everyone started murmuring amongst themselves seeing two people, a man and woman, with the similar hair colour and eyes as their Khaleesi and her brother. The third person who was a middle aged man didn't share their features.

"Who are you?" Viserys came towards them and asked, a bit shocked at their appearance.

"We are Daena and Daeron Boherys, your grace." The woman said looking at Viserys and Daenerys. " And this is Davis Santos, he used to work for out father."

"I thought everyone in House Boherys died at the time of the Rebellion." Daenerys said looking at the sigil of house Boherys, a Valyrian steel sword burning in fire and blood drips from it, which was embroidered on Daena and Daeron's clothes.

"Me and my twin sister were saved by David and managed to survive." Daeron tried to explain. " We have been training our whole lives and now we heard that you were trying to take back the Iron Throne, so we came to offer our services."

"So, will we be excepted in your ranks, your grace?" Daena said, looking at Daenerys. She had heard what kind of person Viserys was and she along with her brother doubted that he is a king of any type. But she had an intution that Daenerys would be a good queen if she stops being so scared, and her intuitions were never wrong, but for now they'll have a see.

But it wasn't Daenerys who answered it was Viserys. " House Boherys is known for having the best warriors, and they have always been loyal to Targaryens. I welcome you to my ranks." He said feeling giddy. His chances for the throne increased by having them here. Their house was not only famous for being great warriors but also brilliant strategists, and once they were dragonriders too, like the Targaryens.

The twins along with David bowed their head at him and then at Daenerys. Though it was clear which one respected more.

The twins took out something from the bag their partner was carrying and went towards Daenerys and Khal Drogo. They presented them with a Valyrian steel dagger with dragon shaped hilt, and a book about Valyrian history in High Valyrian.

"A gift for the wedding, Khal Drogo, Khaleesi." Daeron said nodding respectfully at them.

"Thank you." Daenerys said to both of them as she admired the gifts.

"We have been told that our father Laenor and your brother Rhaegar were closest of friends. Both of these things were given to our father by him. We don't have much from our home but this is two of the things that we've got." Daena told her. " We thought that you would like something of your brother at your wedding, even if he himself isn't here."

Daenerys looked at them with tears in her eyes. " Thank you. These are the most precious gifts that I have received. I would cherish them."

The twins smiled at her at stepped back. From the corner of his eyes Daeron saw the scowling expression of Viserys and nudged his sister to look at the same. They both shared a look with David.