The Poisoner

Daenerys wished to see the market of the Vaes Dothrakh and hence Daena and Daeron along with her handmaidens, Jorah and Rakharo were here.

"Can't you help me make him understand?" The Khaleesi asked Jorah. Khal Drogo had come to respect Daena and Daeron after he saw how good they were at fighting when they spared and he also knew that they cared for his wife. But he didn't knew them, only Jorah.

"The Dothraki do things in their own time, for their own reasons." Jorah reasoned. "Have patience, Khaleesi. We will go home, I promise you."

"My brother was a fool, I know, but he was the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms." Jorah laughed as Daenerys said that making the others confused.

"Have I said something funny, Ser?" She asked confused.

"Forgive me, Khaleesi, but your ancestor Aegon the Conqueror didn't seize six of the kingdoms because they were his right. He had no right to them." Jorah said. "He seized them because he could."

"And because he had dragons."

"Ah well, having a few dragons makes things easier." The Westerosi knight said skeptically.

"You don't believe that Dragons existed." Daena noted.

"Have you ever seen a dragon, My Lady?" Jorah asked her. "I believe what my eyes and ears report. As for the rest It was 300 years ago, who knows what really happened?"

"Well, then, we'll just have to make the dragons return and show it to you." Daeron said, only half joking.

"I shall pray for that day to the Old gods and the New." Jorah said playing along. "Now if you'll pardon me, I'll seek out the merchant captain, see if he has any letters for me."

"Well, I'll come with you." Daenerys said.

"No no, don't trouble yourself. Enjoy the market. I'll rejoin you soon enough." Jorah said as he walks off into the marketplace.

"Curious." Daena whispered as she shared a suspicious glance with her brother.
___________________

A wine seller, calling out to the various patrons of the marketplace.

"Sweet reds! I have sweet reds from Lys, Volantis and the Arbor! Tyrosh pear brandy! Andalish sours! I have them! I have them!" He shouts in Dothraki.

Daenerys walks up to the wine seller and the rest follow behind her.

"A taste for the Khaleesi?" He offers on Dothraki. "I have a sweet red from Dorne, my lady. One taste and you'll name your first child after me."

He takes a glass of the Dornish wine and offers it to Daenerys. Jorah is shown watching from nearby.

"My son already has his name, but I'll try your summerwine." Daenerys muses
"Just a taste." She says and the wine seller looks at her with a look of recognition.

"My Lady, you are from Westeros."

"You have the honor of addressing Daenerys of the House Targaryen, Khaleesi of the riding men and princess of the Seven Kingdoms" Doreah addresses earing disappointed looks from the twins.

"You can't tell everyone who she really is, Doreah." Daena scolded softly so that others don't hear them. "If a wrong person finds out who she his, her life will be in danger." Daeron added in the same tone making the girl look down ashamed. Daenerys who heard them, gave them a stern look as the wine seller bowed to her.

"Princess."

"Rise." Daenerys ordered. "I'd still like to taste that wine."

"That? Dornish swill." The seller scoffed. "Not worthy of a princess." He pours the wine on the ground. "I have a dry red from the Arbor. Nectar of the Gods." He said making Daenerys grin in appreciation. "Let me give you a cask. Uh... a gift."