This isn't right

In Essos, Khal Drogo having taken an oath to take the Iron Throne, has begun his march of conquest to the Narrow Sea. The Dothraki raid a village in Lhazar, a peaceful country to the south-east of Vaes Dothrak. To finance the war to come, they must raid villages and take people to sell into slavery, thereby gaining the money to hire ships for the khalasar to assault Westeros. Ser Jorah and others try to explain this to Daenerys, but she is disturbed to see the aftermath, the Dothraki killing the villagers and raping their women, and orders it stopped. The Dothraki grow angry at not being able to take the spoils of victory, as that is the Dothraki way. She starts claiming all the women they see to protect them.

After Daenerys claimed those women for herself, she was talking with the twins, David and Jorah privately.

"This is so wrong." Daena said shaking her head, a solemn expression on her face. She'd seen bloodshed, cruelty and fights which ended in deaths. Hell, she'd even fought them when she fought the assassins that Robert Baratheon sent for them, after he had learnt of their survival. But seeing women raped and children being enslaved and starving and innocent men being beaten for no reason, it was too much, even for her. The Dothraki and their savage ways were something else whatsoever.

"It's always been like that for these people. They worked for their Khal, now they want rewards." Jorah tried to reason with them. " We need gold and ships to go to Westeros."

"Yeah and build a legacy build on bodies of innocent men and children and raped women." Daeron spat at him. He turned towards towards Daenerys, his expression softening a bit but his displeasure at the situation was clearly visible in his face. " Is that how you want to build your path to becoming Queen? Is that the legacy you want to leave for your son?" He asked her. " Cause if this is how it is, I would rather not go at all."

"Me too. I don't want to have the suffering of all these people on my head." Daena agreed with her brother.

"I agree with you." Daenerys said and honesty was clearly visible on her face. "I carry a child in me, how can I see those children suffer." She said solemnly.

The twins sighed, thankful that she saw the faults as they believed that she would.

She turned towards the twins. "What do you propose we do?"

The twins shared a look with David. They've been thinking about this for quite sometime, but they were more determined now than ever.

Daena looked at Daenerys, trying to break it as gently. "If you go to conquer Westeros with just the Dothraki, without any inside support, you'll be seen more of a foreign invader than the rightful queen that you are." She told her truthfully. "If you want to conquer the seven kingdoms, you need inside support as well as a proper disciplined and strong army."

"The Dothraki are good fighters but they lack discipline. They don't wear armours and they aren't strategic, which makes them easier to kill, no matter how good of fighters they are." Daeron explained pointing out the problems. "They are undefeated in open warfare, but it wouldn't be an open war. And they know nothing about Westeros. We need people who know Westeros or are willing to listen to the ones who do."

Daenerys listen carefully to them. "You pointed out the problems, now do you have solutions for them?" She asked patiently, rather than snapping at them, like most people would have done.

Daena took a deep breath. " Let me go to Mysticfyre. I'll take David with me and take it in your name. And I'll begin the training of soldiers there and try to make other allies." She said.

"While Daena does that, we need to make a proper army here that follows you." Daeron added.

Daenerys looked at them shocked. Sending Daena to Mysticfyre was a good idea but she doubted the Dothraki would follow her. She turned towards David. "What do you think of this?"

"This would be the best course of action." David said honestly. "You lived your life outside of Westeros. You will need inside support." He emphasised. " And if we take Mysticfyre, we'll have gold for the armies and ships. And this cruelty wouldn't be required."

Daenerys nodded and turned towards Jorah. "And you? Do you agree with them?"

Jorah nodded, the twins were right. "Yes." He said simply. He turned towards Daena. "Do you think you two will be able to take Mysticfyre back?"

Daena nodded confidently. " There are people loyal to us there. With their help it wouldn't be so difficult."

"Then there is nothing to disagree on."

Daenerys sighed it was a good plan, even if she would have to send one of her only friends away. " When do you want to leave?" She asked.

"Right now." Daena said.

"Right now?" The princess, or now the Queen asked shocked.

"It would be for the best, if Khal Drogo doesn't know of this. I doubt he would agree with it. So, we'll leave as quickly as possible, without anyone else knowing." David reasoned.

"And you'd be okay to stay away from each other?" Daenerys asked the twins. She knew how close they were and how they've never been away from one another.

"We all have to make some sort of sacrifice if we want to go home." Daeron said, but it was clear that neither of the twin wanted to be away from the other. It made her determination to get her home much stronger, seeing the sacrifice they were making.

"Very well, then." Daenerys said with determination. "You've my permission and blessing to go and take back Mysticfyre."

"Thank you." Daena said and David and Jorah went to prepare for leaving.

"Take care of yourself." Daenerys said. "I don't want to lose one of the only friends I've got." She said sincerely.

Daena gave her a smile. "You won't." She assured. " But take care of my brother for me. God knows what problems he would get himself into without supervision." She only half-jokef, earning a mock glare from her brother.

Daenerys laughed. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him." She promised and left the twins to say goodbye to each other and sat at a distance from them.

Daena turned towards her brother. " I know you like her more than your Queen, brother but don't do anything stupid." She said seriously.

"How can I when you're talking all the stupid with you?" Daeron joked but when she didn't laugh he sighed. "I promise, I won't do something stupid." He promised. "You try not to die would you."

"You either." She said and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'll miss you." She admitted as a tear fell down on her cheek.

"I'll miss you, too." He admitted as well and pulled away and wiped her tear. "Take care of yourself."

Daena nodded and he placed a brotherly kiss on her forehead as Jorah and David came, signalling it was time to leave. She gave him another hug and left with David after bowing to Daenerys.

Daenerys placed a comforting hand on Daeron's shoulder seeing how sad he was at his sister leaving. "She'll be fine." She tried to assure him.

"I know. She's too smart and stubborn to die without living a long, good life." He gave her a smile, though it was a bit sad. He would miss her. None of them knew how to live without the other.