Part 2!

💙🔥 PART2!!! Grilby froze, he didn't plan past this point he had assumed sans would refuse. As he sat there in disbelief the temperature in the room got a bit cooler, 🔥"we...we need to discuss details." He said gaining his composure, sans "eyed" him carefully. 💙"as long as no one walks in I'm up for anything" he said leaning back a blue blush dawning his skeletal face. Grilby cleared his throat and nodded 🔥"you want to do this right now? This will be a multi time ordeal" he was slowly regaining his confidence. After all this was sans! He saw him every day! The short funny somewhat self centered skeleton who would give the world for his brother. Sans watched as grilby thought to himself...💙"multi part? So we'll do this a few times?" He inquired, sans personal didn't mind he liked how flustered grilby was getting. 🔥"yes- depending on how well you do that is" sans nodded at this information 💙"fine I'll do it.". Grilby nodded and slowly walked over the the door of his restaurant making sure it was closed an lock. As he flipped the open sign and drew the curtains sans admired him. With his back turned it was easier to see just what he was working with💙"god I'm fucked" sans said causing grilby to turn around 💙"I'm double fucked!" He said woundering how he was going to fit that... grilby looked at sans wondering what he was talking about until he looked down. He froze he was usually so good at controlling himself around the skeleton but this seemed to much for him 🔥"I can't let sans think I'm nervous!" He thought to himself. He walked over to sans looking him right in the sockets 🔥"if you really want to do this get on the floor now" sans paused, grilby had never been this upfront.... He wasn't complaining tho. Sans scooted down from the barstool until he was on his knees on the floor💙"what now big gu-" sans was cut off by the sound of grilby undoing his belt, we'll more of fumbling with it. Sans reached up helping grilby with his buckle. 🔥"do you know what your going to have to do?" He asked placing his hand on top of sanses skull and gripping firmly. Sans swallowed 💙"well if you want me to suck you off then yes I know what I'm getting into" he said sounding cocky 🔥"fine then" grilby said furrowing his brow. Sans sat there as grilby pulled his pants down just enough for him to spring out hard and ready. Sans gulped. He slowly opened his mouth putting the tip in the slightly salty taste meeting his toung. He felt as grilby pushed his head down further causing him to choke a little bit. 🔥"fuck your good at this" grilby moaned, it was like music to his "ears" provoking him to move up and dow a bit more. God his jaw hurt but it was worth it. He could feel the hand on his skull gripping tighter as grilby go closer as he was trying to control his moans. He could feel him twitching he didn't realize he would enjoy it this much..... I think I'm going to enjoy this he though not noticing the fire elimental who was about to burst. 🔥"sans! I- I'm so-" he was cut off by an overwhelming sense of pleasure as he was finally able to release. Sans was take off guard by what was filling his mouth. He didn't move until he was sure grilby was done, he pulled his head away nearly gagging on the taste as he swallowed. He looked over to grilby who had his hand on the counter above him panting, and smiling. Sans slowly stood up putting a hand on his friends back. 💙"your pretty impressive, when do we want to do this again?"