Part 4 getting ready ~

Sans walked out of grilbys with a huge smile on his skeletal face. He had just asked grilby on a date! He thought inhaling the cool air. The plan was to meet up at waterfall at 6:00 witch gave sans plenty of time to get ready. Walking into the house he was met with the sound of undine, head of the royal gard. Screaming at papyrus. This was a usual occurrence so it didn't bother him, nothing could right now. He waltzed his way up the stairs distracted by the thought of what was about to come.
Sans stood infront of the mirror in papyruses room (he's to lazy to bring one in his) holding 2 blue hoodies.🐟"what the fuck are you doing?! They both look the same!" Undine said standing in the doorway 🧡"UNDINE! THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT MATTER! THEY ARE VERY DIFFERENT!" Papyrus scolded. Sans sighed unsure of what to do warm blue or cool blue? 💙"paps don't you think this one would look better?" 🧡"hmmm no the other one! The warm blue is more on theam! Where did I go wrong" papyrus said. Sans chuckled putting in the jacket, he looked pretty fly~ jk he always did.
5:45
Sans looked at Himself in the mirror one last time before heading down the stairs to a very excited papyrus, waving goodbye he stepped out the door and into the cold. Sans began to get nervous as he was walking. What all do I have, I'm not missing anything am I? Burn proof blanket? Check! Nice cream? Check! Tho... that might not have been the best snack to bring.... Hmmm WAIT I NEED FLOWERS! Sans looked around frantically until he spotted a flower box in the windowsill of a quaint little house. He quickly went over and grabbed a handful on the dainty yellow flowers. And ran as fast as his little legs could take him.
🔥
Grilby stood at the entrance of waterfall nervously he had put on his best bow tie. What if sans only asked me out because of what we did?! What if he's not actually interested in me!? Grilby thought but suddenly paused when he heard frantic foot steps coming twords him. In the distance he saw the short skeleton quickly approaching him trying to catch his breath....