Chapter 39

Chapter 39 (One more update) (with message) Jiao...

    "Would you like to visit the military academy I'm studying in?"

    Wen Siyao had a very comfortable breakfast, mainly because he couldn't fall asleep at night, either because it was too cold or suddenly He needs to drink medicine for the attack, or there are too many things, and he has to deal with them properly. All in all, since he can remember, he hasn't had a lot of good sleep.

    Although he didn't sleep very well last night, staying beside Ming Zhi made him feel very comfortable, and because of being ragged by her all night, she felt that her body was very comfortable, with a warm warmth It circulates all over the limbs and bones, and continues until now.     And I don't know if it's his illusion, he felt that his spiritual power has also improved a little, and the stagnation in the glands has also eased a lot, that feeling... He has never experienced it before, and it was only after Ming Zhi arrived. Let him feel it.     Remembering that she still wanted me to teach her mecha last night, it just so happened that he was going to school today, so he could take her to have a look.     After Wen Siyao finished his breakfast and drank Siwu Tang, he asked Ming Zhi.     "Your Highness, you don't seem to have called me by my name before. Is it because you don't want to call me or is there another reason?" Ming Zhi also suddenly noticed this problem, and Wen Siyao seemed to have never called her in person. Call the one who spoke to her.     Although it's not a big deal, but... for some reason, I want to hear him call my name. Can't Anonymous always call her like that?     "Cough, no," Wen Siyao seemed to feel that it was the same thing when she said it, so he called her name jerky: "Ming Zhi." After calling her, he felt sweet in his heart, unlike her It's as sweet as the name.     "Your Highness's voice is so nice, I can feel His Highness's love." Ming Zhi seemed to be intoxicated listening to him calling his name, and then approached him with a smile and called him "Brother Si Yao".     Wen Siyao's heart stopped suddenly when he heard her calling his brother, he couldn't hear her calling him last night, but now he always felt a different kind of throbbing.     Whenever she heard her call her brother, his body always seemed to have been electrified, and even the tailbone became numb.

    He was so useful that he couldn't resist her obvious teasing.

    Wen Siyao finally blushed all over, the corners of his lips twitched happily, and he let out a soft "huh".

    "Then I called Your Highness, can Your Highness teach me mecha?"

    When he lowered his head and saw Little Alpha's expectant eyes, Wen Siyao immediately woke up from his intoxication, and looked at her with some helplessness: [Sure enough, he suddenly coaxed me There's a reason for it, the little bastard. ]

    "Teach me, teach me, obviously what you said last night, and I called you, you will teach me~" Ming Zhi admits that she is a little cautious, but it is true that she wants to make him happy.

    Such a cute big cat, she couldn't bear him to be sad.

    "So didn't I ask you just now if you want to visit the military academy I'm studying in? You brought up another topic." Wen Siyao's face turned cold slightly, and he put away the smile on his face, a little pampering her.

    "Your Highness is willing to take me there, I will definitely go." Hearing him talk about the visit, Ming Zhi remembered that the god-level mecha was also kept in the military academy, and followed Wen Siyao to ensure that he would not be able to see it something.     Maybe she can snatch the mecha back in advance. Since Wen Siyao is not dead now, she naturally wants to snatch the mecha back and not give it to Wen Siyu. Anyway, it wasn't designed by him and has nothing to do with him.     "In this case, you should first check what major you are interested in? The entrance exam will take place in more than a month, and you must register before that. Today, I will take you to familiarize yourself with the familiar environment." Wen Siyao said.     "Ah... one month is so fast?" Ming Zhi felt that the entrance exam was a difficult problem for her. After all, she came from the realm of comprehension, and a lot of knowledge is not related. Let her master it within a month So much information is killing her.     "Why? Afraid of difficulty? Still don't want to be my concubine? You can't just marry into the royal family with a high school diploma." Wen Siyao explained the situation to her, and at the same time sent a few documents to her terminal to let her know. She takes a look before making a decision.