Overslept

No ones pov))

Ink returned to the living room a few hours later with Killer's clean shirt. Killer, of course, was fast asleep. The clock on the wall read 5:45, Killer should have been back at the mansion by now. Ink didn't know that. Instead he walked over to Killer and woke him up.

"Hey- wake up-" he said in a quick whisper. Killer peeked his eye sockets open, peering Ink.

"What time is it?" He asked tiredly. Ink looked up a the clock for a few moments.

"Uhh, five forty-something?" Ink replied, he can't read clocks that well, "But I cleaned your shirt!"

"What!?" Killer shouted, "I have to get back now-"

"Why? It's only five?" Ink questioned, Killer ripping his shirt from Ink hands.

"I was supposed to be awake and  at the damn house 45 minutes ago!" Killer yelled, quickly changing shirts.

"Oh- do you need me to make a portal?" Ink offered, more calm than he should be.

"No- no- I'll just make one myself." Killer said, breathing to calm himself and opening a portal to leave. He runs through, leaving Ink a bit worried for his safety.

(At the mansion)

Nightmare and Dust are in the kitchen arguing. It's messy, and breakfast looks to be being made on the slightly rusted stovetop. Pancakes.

"What do you mean he isn't here!?" Nightmare yells at the somewhat frightened Murder.

"I told you. He isn't in his room or anywhere in the house!" Murder shouts in return.

"Well find hi-" Nightmare is cut off by the front door slamming open. A wounded Killer standing in the doorway, Nightmare glares at him, "You were supposed to be back sooner."

"Sorry boss-" He stutters out, clutching his side. Killer told his boss that he would get up early to train in the woods for a bit and be back by 5. It was now 6:10, way past then.

"Well, what took you so long?" Nightmare continues glaring at Killer. Killer pauses.

"I didn't think Ink would be where I was training." Killer lied, partially. He was with Ink, just not fighting him.

"Where did you even go??" Murder asks, smirking a bit.

"Does it look like I know? I just got to a random au and beat the shit out of whoever's there." Killer shrugs.

"That's not important. Go fix yourself and come back down immediately, got it?" Nightmare commends.

"Yes boss!" Killer replies as he runs to the hallway and up the stairs to his bedroom.