Dreamless Acceptance

(Apologies for the long wait I got way too busy with school :'], also the reasons why they're suggesting a truce isn't spoken out loud because I can't come up with a ton of stuff for that.)

(No Pov - Meeting Room.)

A silent chatter filled the room after Killer and Ink (mostly Killer) had finished their reasoning. The two stood together in an awkward silence, both having doubts that it wouldn't be accepted. Killer looked to Ink slowly, knowing full well Nightmare was staring daggers into him.

"So.. Who do you think will blow up first..?" He whispered to Ink nervously.

"I'm guessing either of the twins" Ink also whispered in response, not moving from his unblinking blank stare in return to Dream's pissed one.

"That's inconvenient.." Killer whispered again, "I think someone's gonna get hurt.."

Ink only nodded, confusing Dream more. Swaps hushed conversation with both Murder and Horror on the other side of the table quieted down as Dream stood up.

"I will not accept this truce." Dream said in an angered tone, "it is just an excuse for those two to be together."

Swap sighed, as if he had been holding in a breath for too long, "Dream, their points are vali-"

"I do not care." Dream interrupted, "They don't care about having a truce, only their own selfish belief."

Ink now had an upset frown to him, he looked like he was gonna burst. Killer, on the other hand, looked a bit concerned for what Ink might do.

"And why do you think that?" Nightmare's overly calm voice said. Everyone looked at him, "They have very valid points and I hardly see them being together an issue."

"As if he wasn't mad a minute ago-" Murder whispered to Horror, who say beside him. Nightmare hit him with one of his tendrils in response.

"Dream, I think you're jealous." Nightmare said, a sly smirk showing on his face.

"And what do I have to be jealous of?" Dream defended a little too quickly.

"I think you're jealous of the fact Ink is in a relationship with someone other than yourself." Nightmare responded.

A yellow flush covered Dream's face, he looked dumbstruck. Ink had a rainbow blush on his as well, though it was a little less obvious. Everyone's eyes now faced Dream. Waiting for his response.