Chapter 1

001

    "Welcome to the opening match of the King of Glory Autumn Competition. I am Shuangmu, today's commentator..."

    At 3:00 p.m., at the E-sports Center in Shanghai, Shuangmu's passionate and sonorous voice rang through the venue through loudspeakers. Shen Jia covered one ear with her hand, and barely heard the sticky voice in the phone call.

    "Sister Jiajia, don't forget to bring me a bottle of inhibitors when you come back from collecting wind, I'm almost running out."

    Fearing that Shen Jia would forget in a hurry, the threatening voice on the phone came softly through the radio waves, " If you forget, then don’t blame me, Overlord, for taking the initiative to ask for a mark.”

    “Hurry up and put away your rippling heart, I’ve already bought it, and I won’t forget it.” Shen Jia lowered her eyes into the white canvas satchel After a glance, the voice was gentle and helpless.

    The opening ceremony of the autumn competition officially started at 6:00 p.m., and it was still in the rehearsal stage. There were noisy voices from all walks of life, and Shen Jia took the initiative to hang up the call.

    Dangdang is her storyboarding assistant, responsible for storyboarding and background filling of Shen Jia's daily cartoons. She is also a female Omega, as her name suggests, with a turbulent heart.

    Recently, Shen Jia is in a bottleneck period, and the whole studio is rushing to catch up with the sketches, so she, the boss, is the most leisurely and able to go out. Only then did Dangdang ask her to bring a bottle of inhibitor, and the money was transferred, for fear that Shen Jia would forget.

    Omegas have a few days of estrus every month. Inhibitors are as necessary for them as the aunt's towels used during menstruation.

    Shen Jia checked the suppressant lying in her backpack, next to her album was the explanatory material her brother Shen Lin forgot to bring.

    Shen Lin, also known as Shuangmu, is a gold medal commentator in the KPL league, with frequent golden sentences, a strong mouth, and first-class business ability.

    It was such a top-notch commentator who called Shen Jia in a hurry for two hours, told his father and sister to beg her to go home and get the materials, saying that he overslept with the O rank yesterday and forgot to take them this morning.

    The same Alpha, Shen Lin said to him about his father, he was really too flexible.

    Shen Jia, who originally came out to collect information and find inspiration, just became an errand runner, helping with materials and purchasing.

    If this happens next time, she will charge a fee.

    Shen Lin is still rehearsing on the commentary stage, Shen Jia goes directly through the staff passageway, and is going to wait for him in the commentary lounge first.

    Today's autumn competition opened, twelve teams came, in addition to the players and the staff around them, the backstage of the venue was extremely busy with people coming and going. Even so, when Shen Jia was walking in the aisle, there were still people who were distracted and looked sideways at her with amazement.

    There were even a few whispers, saying that the Omega was so beautiful, and they didn't know whose girlfriend it was.

    It didn't take a day or two for Shen Jia to be mistaken for an Omega. She just smiled gently at the person staring at her with sideways eyes.

    The other party took a tight breath, almost being teased on the spot.

    This O is so flirtatious!