Jackie's decision.

Chilly Zack

I smiled and hugged Jackie, and said thank you for coming. I smiled as she nodded and said of course. She blushed and said I don't think I can handle being this far away anymore, Zack. I nodded reluctantly and said that's part of why you're here. I blushed and smiled as I shifted and said we might have to have you turn over your crew to your brother Jackson. Jackie, I know I've been thinking as much. I sighed and said, but we'll talk about that more later. For now, you've got an appointment with my Parents. I blushed and nodded as she transferred to my ship and blushed, kneeling before my parents. She blushed as they chuckled and said you are to be prepared for the party by the best of the best  Designers and makeup artists around as soon as we land again. Jackie blushed and said yes, of course, your Majesties. I blushed and smiled as I hugged her and led the way into the harbor and smiled as the Ice guards were standing at attention, waiting to escort us back to my castle. I smiled as we arrived back at the castle and led Jackie up to my room, and said wait here. Your stylists will be in shortly, my love. I smiled as I walked back to my  Dressing room and smiled as I was dressed in the finest silk tux. I blushed as the hair stylist brushes trimmed and styled my hair to represent the title of Crowned Prince. I smiled as I got up and waited for the summons from my mom.

With Jackie

I blushed as the stylists came in and undressed me washed my hands and, face, and feet before  putting me into a  beautiful blue silk gown and a diamond necklace with a matching sapphire tiara. I blushed as I saw the Queen standing in the doorway and blushed, curtsied, and smiled. I blushed as she smiled and said we're ready to begin. We'll need to get Zack on the way down to the  Great hall, where a Feast has been prepared. I smiled and nodded as I followed the queen and nodded to Zack as he joined us. I blushed as Zack whispered you look beautiful, babe I smiled as I said so do you. I blushed and smiled as we walked into the  great hall, taking our seats, and started eating after the kings permission.