Ahoy Matey's!

Skully

I sighed as I was sitting on the top branch of my favorite tree and froze as I saw a ship sailing in and said Cubby Izzy look alive!! I smiled as I landed on Jackson's shoulder as he call Jackie Ho!!! I chuckled and smiled as Chilly helped Jackie to the beach. I froze noticing the slightly bigger belly and said Ahoy Jackie. I  smiled as she chuckled and said Ahoy matey. I  blushed as she smiled and said Cubby Izzy could you do me a favor and bring me a seat and a fruit Juice. I  smiled as they nodded and said of course. I smiled as Chilly looked at Jackie worriedly and said babe are you okay? I blushed as she nodded and said just thirsty and my legs are sore. I smiled as Cubby handed Jackie a chair and Izzy brought a Juice which the guard samples then handed to  Jackie. I blushed and said so Jackie anything exciting happening? Jackie smiled and said yeah  I'm officially  Queen in training. I smiled and said that's great still watching her rubbing her belly. Jackie smiled and said ohhhh yeah I'm also pregnant. I smiled as everyone said congratulations. I smiled and said, Jackie? Jackie smiled and said yes Skully? I smiled and said we've missed you. She chuckled and said I've missed you too matey. I blushed and smiled as I shifted and said why don't we go sailing for old time's sake? Jackie blushed and said because it's forbidden for royals to travel unprotected. I blushed and said oh so you're guard would have to come too. She nodded and raised her hand and smiled as the nearest guard helped her up and said but we can explore and travel with my escort. Chilly blushed and said uhm love it is ill-advised for you to do anything too strenuous. I blushed as Jackie glared at Chilly and said that "Love" is what you and your lords in waiting are for. Chilly blushed and said oh right. I  chuckled as he blushed and said how may I be of service, my love bowing? Jackie smirked and winked at me and said you can carry me. Chilly smiled happily yes my lady it would be my pleasure to carry the love of my life. I  chuckled as he scooped  Jackie into his arms bridal style and said where too my queen in training. She smiled and  Call yo ho bucky!! I  smiled as Bucky appeared happily ringing in. I smiled as  Chilly hesitated and said my love I really don't know that my parents would approve. Jackie shrugged and said I spoke to them about it the other day and they said as long as the guard stays with me it's fine. He nodded and said as you wish my beloved. I smiled as we all boarded Bucky smiled as  Jackie said Set sail for  Mermaid Lagoon. I  smiled as we all said aye aye. I blushed as I  noticed  Jackson staring off to sea and landed beside him and said Matey? He sighed and looked at me and said Skully have I been as good a leader as my sister? I blushed and said yeah we're just excited to see her Is all. He nodded and said I get that and I am to but I just can't help but wonder. I hesitated sensing something deeper and said  Matey's all hands on deck  Jackson is upset. I smiled as Cubby Izzy and  Jackie came over and gave Jackson a big hug.