After Dinner Celebration

Jackie

I blushed and smiled as Zack tapped his glass for attention and said Esteemed guests, it is my pleasure to announce your Future queen, Jackie. I blushed and stood, and Pagent waved and blushed as everyone paid their respects and smiled as Zack put his arm around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek and smiled as he giggled, blushed, and kissed me passionately in return. I smiled and whispered love. I'm ready for what we discussed on our first date. I blushed as Zack blushed and said are you sure? I nodded as he chilled his hand to frostbite temperature and placed it to my throat, leaving his insignia freezer burned in the skin of my neck. I blushed as I felt it stinging and smiled as he pulled his hand away and kissed me passionately, gently biting my lip. I blushed and shivered as my skin started to turn blue and smiled as I gained the ability to control the ice and snow. I blushed as my crew cheered, hugging me, and said we're happy for you, Jackie. I nodded and shifted as I sat beside my prince and smiled as the queen placed an official Crown upon my brow and said do you swear to defend the never realm and all its inhabitants? I do. I smiled as she nodded and said then I now pronounce you empress in training. I  blushed and smiled as Zack smiled and Swore to protect the never realm and its inhabitants and to honor his empress and was pronounced emperor in training.