Missing You

Jackie

I sighed and got up walking over to my vanity thinking back to three weeks ago when I parted ways with my friends and brother in favor of my mate. I blushed as my mate gently pulled me into his chest and whispered you miss them don't you love? I sighed and said yeah I just wish they knew what's been going on the last three weeks. I sighed and stood up and smiled as I said I have to freshen up before breakfast. I sighed and walked into the bathroom and stumbled as I felt queasy and lightheaded. I blushed and called babe!! I blushed as Chilly came in and said it's happening again, isn't it? I nodded and picked up the pregnancy test since I was supposed to take it today and said can you go get me an orange juice or something? I smiled as he nodded and said just let me know if you need anything else. I blushed as he left to get the juice. I blushed and sat peed on the pregnancy test and waited for the test to finish. I blushed and let out a happy scream before covering my mouth. I blushed as Chilly came running in with orange juice in hand. I blushed and smiled and said congratulations babe your a father to be showing him the test results and reaching out for the juice. I smiled as he blushed and hugged me and kissed me passionately and said im so happy. I chuckled and whispered me too drinking the juice. I smiled and said can you hand me the washcloth I need to get washed up then send for the maid I want to get dressed before breakfast. I smiled as he gave me a washcloth and helped me get cleaned up then said wait here going over to the pull cord and smiled as he pulled it. I smiled as Jestine came in and said how can I help my prince. He chuckled and said my fiancé would like to get dressed now while I do the same. I smiled as She nodded and came over to help me dress where she noticed I seemed restless and said my princess is there anything you need? I blushed and smiled and said no I'm just really excited to see the queen and king at breakfast. She blushed and said may I ask why? I frowned and said good question Chilly? He blushed and said you may not until we've discussed with her Majesty the Queen it's forbidden to disclose the news to the servers before the queen in the royal family. I smiled and nodded as Jestine said forgive me I forgot. I smiled as she dressed me and then said will you require anything else my lady? I blushed and said just a Gentleman to escort me to breakfast smiling at my fully clothed prince. Chilly blushed and said may I escort you my lady offering his arm. I smiled and nodded taking his arm and smiled as we walked to the great hall. I smiled as I spotted the queen and bowed good morning my queen. I smiled as she said you may call me Mom now that you're engaged. I smiled and said, of course, Mom. I blushed and said permission to speak. She chuckled and said permission granted. I blushed and looked at Chilly for support and smiled as he said it's your news love. I blushed and said my lady I'm happy to announce I'm pregnant. I smiled as Mom said congratulations you'll need to inform the king when he gets here looking at Zack. I smiled as he blushed and said Yes Mom. I smiled as the king came up and said inform me of what my beloved? Zack blushed and said my princess is expecting. I blushed as he chuckled and said congratulations both of you. I smiled as he said after breakfast you will both be escorted to the harbor where the captain will sail you to pirate island. I smiled and said as you wish my king. He chuckled and said that's dad to you. I nodded and said of course, Dad.