Part 2- Splinter needs a vacation

Pls note this images are copywrited from the original creator *Forgot to put that in part 1 pls note that goes for the same thing*

Raph pov

I heard from explosion come from nerd-o-tello's lab and went to find out about the fuss. I saw donnie kneeling infront of something, "Whatcha looking at brainiac" I said. He turned around with tears in his brown eyes. He was holding something... Mikey's bandana. I felt a few tears slip out of my eyes. "He's..g-gone.."  Donnie said in a shakey voice. Then we heard a baby's voice. I snapped out of it and ran behind the desk. Stuck on his's shell was a baby turtle with bright blue eyes and cute little freckles crying. I recognized that blue eyes, only those eyes belong to mikey.

"Donnie, Mike's ain't dead he's stuck on his shell" Donnie ran towards me to see a baby mikey. "He's soo cute!" Exclaimed donnie, I picked the whiny baby up and petted him on his shell and he giggled. Suddenly a voice came from behind. "What happened?!" shouted a surprised leo.

"Well-I-um-I-um-em" I stuttered. "Mikey's a baby" said donnie in a clear voice.

Leo pov

Mikey's a what?!" I said not remembering the baby in the room. "He drank some of my prototype retro mutagen and a small explosion happened and he turned back into 1 years old. " Said my intelligent brother. "Well can u turn him back?' I asked. " well maybe I just need to get my formula correct and until then we go a baby to look after" Mikey giggled as he chewed on raph's bandana. "he's kinds cute" I said wiggling my finger at him. Not expecting something back, he chomped on my finger. "AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain as raph and donnie laughed.

"His bites are painful" I said massaging his finger, "bad mikey" I said at mikey which I immediately regretted when the small turtle started wailing like crazy. "Sorry sorry sorry pls don't cry mikey" I said picking him up and attempting to calm him down. he did and fell fast asleep. "Okay now that's he's asleep let's find out what to do with him" raph said eyes fixed on mikey. "Should we tell splinter?" Donnie asked, "Yeah he took care of all of us when we were kids" 

Splinter pov 

I was meditating in my room when I heard leonardo, donatello and rapheal come into the room. "Uhhh sensei? We need to talk" leonardo said in a nervous voice, "What is it that you want to talk about leonardo? I asked my son. "Well sensei we turned mikey to a..a-a baby" "You did what?! and do you have him with you now?!" I asked very concerned. "No why what's wrong with mikey master splinter" rapheal asked.  

"As a child, michelangleo as a habit of wandering around the place" "Don't worry sensei he's asleep" leonardo said reassuring master splinter. "Let's just check to be sure" donatello said "I agree my sons" I said and we went to go check on michelangelo, unfortuantly he was gone. I then felt something or someone on my tail and then saw michelangelo on my tail giggling as it swung up and down. "Now that we found him my sons I must leave on vacation" I said "Wait you can't leave us to take care of him" rapheal said shocked. "I know my muskoes but I am not dealing with this I will be in japan you can give me a call on the cheese phone if any advice is needed" I said then added"Good luck" as I disappeared. 'Well I guess were gonna need books" Leonardo said sighing.