31- LOUD THUNDER

This was the dark side of Taehyung. 

***

"Taehyung?" I call out as I entered and saw the place empty.

Maybe his in his room.

"Taehyung," I call out again and leaned against the door.

No response.

Just when another thunder flashed before my eyes, I heard him.

With no hesitation, I open the door and found a figure beside me.

Crumbling. Scared.

"No. No. No. No" he shook his head repeatedly and violently slamming both hands at his head.

He was crying and scared for the first time.

I stood there because I don't know how to confront this.

It's my first time seeing him like this.

I took a deep breath and slowly bent down and finally sat beside him.

He notices and looked at me.

I decided to start with a smile on my face and gave off a whisper 'hi' this made Him furrow his eyebrows.

My presence seems to be unpleasant for him.

Well Alexa,. let's try giving in a little.

"What are you doing here" he questioned in an angry voice ignoring the tears falling down his cheeks. I catch those tears and wipe them off with the use of my thumb, and caress his cheeks.

He has the right to be mad, after all, I left him.

He stares at me, feeling a sense of warmth. I fix his bang's so I could see his eyes more, I wipe a few tears from his eyes. And secretly adoring his cute red nose and those we eyelashes.

God, he's beautiful even though he is in the shittiest moment.

He's a fallen angel.

His beauty was made from the heavens, how come this man was living in hell?

I'm sure someone had set fire and made him suffer like this.

He doesn't deserve it. Pain and hatred don't suit his angelic look.

"What are you staring and smiling at?" I blink my eyes and analyze the situation. 

I wasn't able to hide that smile, how can I after scanning those perfect figures in his face make me dumbfounded? 

No matter how many times I see him, yesterday, tomorrow, the next day, I'd never get enough time to admire more fully, from his beauty and the corner in every inch. 

His something I can't paint on my canvas, no one can ever paint the exact picture I'm staring at, not probably the great JEONK. 

Because this picture was a dark room, lightning flashes from the window as its shadow reflects on his aura. 

"It's my first time seeing an asshole cry" That's all that should be said. 

"Get ou-" he shuts his mouth when another one of the loudest thunder appears on the sickening clouds. 

I sense he jumped scared to this and was trying to act unbothered in front of me. 

I ask myself, what should I do? 

If I wear in this kind of situation, Rose and Lisa would hug me, the assurance that I'm safe. Sometimes I face it alone, I hug myself and kept it warm.

This man is Kim Taehyung who I'm facing, this is hard to read and analyze what kind of solution to this problem.