33- GREEDY LOVE

"Do they love each other?"

***

An awkward silence filled the room. All eyes lay down on the sleeping beauty waiting for the prince to awaken her with a true love kiss.

Will that be Jungkook?

Jungkook sat beside her bed, his palm touched with hers, he held her and sent a gentle peck at the back of her palm.

His eyes admiring and his heart aching.

If only he could release the unsaid words that caused all his burdens. He would finally held her in peace.

Now, he held her hands that had a string tied around another that is not him.

The thought of it was more than heartbreaking.

She was not his anymore.

She belongs to someone else. Someone that could either break her into pieces or assemble her broken parts.

However, that doesn't stop Jungkook from thinking that he still has chances, knowing that he had slept with her is a big start to slip in her heart back again.

Taehyung was making things way easier than he thought it would be.

Jungkook couldn't help but smirk at his thoughts.

He senses a smell of victory.

Jungkook rubs the ring from your hand that is perfectly placed there on your finger he clenches his jaw and glares at the shimmering diamond.

Taehyung was proving that he was the wrong man for Alexa.

'im the right one for you baby aren't I? I'll make you come back to me' he said to his thoughts, so no one inside the room would hear him, would know how his still in love with this girl.

The others were just leaning against the wall and sitting on the floor, though Jungkook thought no one would notice him but Rose was not far from the bed, she was staring at the man that was diving in admiration at her only best friend. 

The eyes speak, it was loud and clear enough for Rose to hear all of his thoughts. 

She could see and read all of it, she sense the loving heart of his is broken. Hers too.

She can't help but let her institutive thought win and say "You love her" Her voice sounded sad and disappointed. 

The word was enough to let everyone side-eye on her. They then watched and wait for Jungkooks response because he seems shocked by the statement itself. 

His eyes looked at Rose in confusion, He bites and plays with the piercing on his lips before opening his mouth and closing it again, having a hard time whether he should confirm that, or lie by denying it. 

She got him speechless, she got everyone to stay still.

Before he could respond to that.

Alexa's lashes moved and swiftly eyes opening.

Everyone got alerted by her awakening.

"Alexa," half the people there said in unison.

"Axela" Jungkook called and leaned close to her face to check and capture both cheeks sending all the warmth to the shivering cold skin of hers, his eyes scanning at her pale face.

He was angry enough seeing her pale face, dry lips, and eyes reddened due to crying and all because of that guy. 

Not long, it angered him even more when the name she spits out, the person she first was looking for was nerves wrecking.