Chapter 4

(Flash back )
She was at her dorm room she entered calmly . She gathered all of her belongings , She even gathered her furniture . She had to quickly , well not really see for a case of emergency she put sleeping drugs in everyone's water so nobody would hear this . She grabbed her furniture and one by one she threw it out the window . she grabbed a sledge hammer and started hammering the shit out of the bed she went down and dragged the remains of the fruniture into the woods . After that she dragged the bed and frame well what was left into the woods .She hurried back to get her stuff . I mean even pepole on sleeping pills would here that . She grabbed some letters that she wrote to them and put theme on her desk .
Her desk was the only thing she didn't destroy and it was in the middle of her room. She said " goodbye old life , hello new life ." She shut the door and left saint vlads academy . She would never come back .
(End of flash back)
(Switching to first person)
Me and Oliver just arrived at the foundry when felicity called to say hi. I went to the changing room and got out of my gear and changed into a pair of jeans and a white tee with a green military jacket (as seen above) and a pair of brownish boots . I went back to the training room .
"Hi " I said.
"Hi " Oliver said.
"Are you okay no offense but you look like shit you might just need to sleep "
" I can't sleep until I catch the count or find out who he is ".Oliver said .
"Oliver " he quickly interrupted me and said "since felicity is out of town with Barry I .. I .. I " he stuttered then continued on " I need her , you understand right " . (pretend Barry was in the show earlier to ) .
" You love her don't you " I said and he nodded his head but asked how did you know ?? " .
"I have seen the way you look at her I used to look at some one like that to" .
"Dimitri " Oliver said .
" Yeah" she sadly replied .

ᗩ/ᑎ : ᑕᒪᗩᖇIᖴIᑕᗩTTIOᑎ : Rose knew Oliver practically her whole life . Oliver knows about damphirs ( half human and vampires ) strigoi (vampires who are merciless and have no emotions and really gross red eyes ) and Mori ( like damphirs but have powers over 1 different element and have to drink blood to survive , there's a few special mori who specialize in spirit and sprit is when 1 mori has control over all elements). Oliver knows everything about her . She knows everything about him . They never dated .