Chapter 5

( pic of Lissa for you )
(Flash back )

*lissas pov *

I felt so bad for what I did to Rose . I knocked on the door . I knocked on the door again and again " Rose ...Rose open the door I'm so sorry , you can't stay away from me forever " I exclaimed and continued " Rose ". There was only radio silence , I started to worry and I began to think that something went horribly wrong. I called Christian, dimitri , Abe , and her mother and Adrain . Every one came we are all so concerned .

"ROSE " dimitri said and continued " ROSE OPEN THE GOD DAMMED DOOR OR I WILL KICK IT DOWN ".

As I studied his face I saw the concern and Bordem and anger in his face .
He didn't wait long just about right after he finished the thing he said before he said " ALRIGHT THATS IT IM KICKING DOWN THE DOOR STAND AWAY " .

He was yelling all of the things he was saying , I suppose he thought she couldn't here him through the door. He is wasting no time after a few tries he finally got the door down. Once the door was down we rushed into her room . The only thing that was in the room was a table with letters on them.

The letters were addressed to each person in the room. One for Adrian One for her mother and father , One for me and Christian even one for dimitri.
I opened mine hastily, eager to find out where my best freind was.

" My dearest lissa, I hope you are happy . I know that you hate me , I'm sorry for wasting all of those years. If I knew how our friendship would come to an abrupt halt I would have not let it take course . I know that you think that I'm a waste of space and I'm not worth much . I agree with you , I personally loathe my self . I'm sitting here writing this letter with a bottle of whiskey , its a bloody party . I hope your happy . I really do , because unlike me you deserve happiness - Rose " .
I am sobbing by the end of the letter . I fall on the ground on my knees and start saying "no no no I can't I can't I can't ".
Christian came towed me and hugged me. " what's wrong ? " He asks .
"My best freind is gone and it's all of my fault ".