Chapter 8

(Another pic of rose for u)

Roses pov

I was training in the foundry . I first climbed the salmon ladder , then I shot bow and arrows then I took a computer hacking lesson from felicity . I am the ultimate badass.
I have had training from the league of , sheild , special forces , and even island training . I thought about how much I could do but as I thought a wave of emotions came over me.

I sat down at felicitys desk . I logged onto the computer and checked on my old freinds. I snuck back at court and the academy and bugged and put up cameras in both the old places.

I check on Lissa from time to time and the others to. That's why I put all the cameras and stuff up. Sometimes I would even check on them in the shadows . Sort of like sara dose with her family . "I could go visit aging I mean the palace isn't as secure as it sounds " I thought . Moments after I quickly brushed of the thought. I turned the computer off and thought that I should to suit up.

I was going to do patrol in the glades , I mean nobody is here and I am so bored . Sometimes I hate being normal I sometimes just like getting justice for my city. I decide that I won't go patrol today . I quickly decide that I would do more training on the salmon leader . I started to jump up and up and up .But then I fell to the ground from the first bar .

"What the hell " I said out loud . There was a warm sticky substance dripping down my head. What the .... Oh it's blood . The room started to spin and I felt weird . My blood was now dripping from my face to the floor. I let out a cough . As I coughed a sticky substance came up my throat . I put my hand over my mouth and my hand was all red . What the hell in coughing up blood. I then fell to the floor and let the darkness take over.