One screen, two screams.

*Liv's POV*

Waking up was not easy, I couldn't get my eyes to focus. Everything around me was blurry... I was laying on this really thin mattress that had blood stains on it. But the blood stains were dry, really dry, there's no way they are mine. EL! The last thing I remember was some guy named Nick grabbing me and knocking the living shit out of me before dragging me out of where El was.

*Hears girly laugh & then sees a light flicker*

Amanda- Olivia oh sweet Olivia Benson, Never thought I'd see you again.

Amanda Rollins? What are you doing here?

Amanda- Oh you didn't hear? I'm here to make sure you see what happens to your Partner.

What did you do to him Amanda?

Amanda- oh nothing...yet. *flicks on the tv*

What the living hell Amanda? *sees a guy hitting El with a strap*

Amanda- Oh he is only getting started my sweet Olivia... dont worry your next. *Laughs*

What the hell do you want from me?

Amanda- from You? I think you already know that answer Olivia.

Amanda I swear if you fucking touch El, I will shoot you're ass and this time I'll make sure I don't miss.

Amanda- Good luck bitch. I'll be long gone before you ever make it out alive. *kicks Olivia's chair, makes her fall and then hits here in the head* Night night bitch.