|Seok|

🌑×🌕

Author's POV

Yoongi's breathing was all that could be heard in his room as Taehyung and Lisa lowered their gaze again. Ever since they had met Yoongi, the floor had always been interesting to them. It seemed like all the beautiful things were transferred to the floor they were standing on.

He looks at them silently and says in a hoarse voice, "Do not ruin my pride, you fools," and slams the door again, causing the Omegas to wince

With a sigh, they both return to their work. Slowly, Taehyung asks, "Why does he feel so alien around here?" Lisa looks at him "Alpha? or Omega King?"

"Omega King." Taehyung replies. "We are different. He belongs to a kingdom that does not believe that Omegas should be subordinate to Alphas. His way of thinking is completely different. He had the freedom to talk, the freedom to walk, the freedom to laugh, the freedom to smile ...the freedom to have a choice ... what did we have? Nothing." Lisa answers in a voice full of bitter memories

"Should we talk to him?" Taehyung asks again. Lisa nods hesitantly and answers "Alpha Yoongi ordered so we surely have to, omega Tae."
.
.
.
.
It was afternoon when the kingdom was in turmoil. The soldiers entered the kingdom with large carts. Everyone knew what the cart contained. The confusing smell of omegas emanated from the cart, which was headed straight for the royal palace. Jungkook stood outside the main gate and watched as the cart approached.

Namjoon stood beside him and asked, "What should we do with so many Omegas, Alpha Jeon?"

"I thought Hoseok hyung already told you." Replied Jungkook. Namjoon laughed, "I've been in the library since this morning..."

"You need to get out of there, hyung. Seriously, what are you doing there anyway?"

"Knowledge, Jungkook. Knowledge." Jungkook nodded in agreement, his eyes still on the car. One of the soldiers came up to him and said in a softer tone, "The jewels are brought inside through the back doors, Alpha Jeon. There are only the Omegas here."

Jungkook laughed in amusement and patted the soldier, "Good job. I'm impressed."

"Thanks, Alpha Jeon." the soldier bowed and left as Jungkook took his leave. Jimin came into view with a frown, "What's the fuss about?"

Finally, Jungkook averted his gaze and looked at Jimin. He stared fixedly at the omega for a few minutes. No omega dared to come here and then we have this brave little thing that doesn't even care. What an omega!

"I asked something." Said Jimin. Jungkook broke out of his daze and replied, "Omega slaves."

"I hope you won't..."

"Don't worry about that, Omega. I'm not that cruel." Jungkook interrupted him. "Let's see." Said Jimin and left without giving him a glance. The alpha frowned and ran his tongue over his cheeks. Beside him, Namjoon hears all this. He looks down at the ground frowning, thinking, "I 've never seen such a brave Omega challenge an Alpha. King Park has really raised a madman, and that won't be good for any of us
.
.
.
.
The slaves got out of the wagon one by one and looked at the big house in front of them. It was traditionally designed like any other servant's house, only a little larger. But none of them noticed that the king was standing just a few feet away from them. He cleared his throat as everyone gathered and stepped in front of them. They all looked at him with wide eyes, full of fear and confusion. Jungkook watched them all. Some were healthy, others somewhat emaciated, and still others were in very poor condition compared to the others. In the midst of them, he noticed a child. A boy who looked no older than 10 years old.

"You, little one. Come here." Jungkook commanded. The boy approached him without any fear in his eyes, which seemed a bit strange to the king. "Yes, Alpha Jeon." Said the boy

"Are not you a little young to be a slave? Besides, you do not smell like an omega." Asked Jungkook. The boy looks him in the eye and replies, "The evil people captured my Eomma. So I crept between them to find her, but she wasn't there." Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the boy "What about your father?"

"I don't have one, Alpha Jeon." Jungkook squatted down and said, "What should I do with you, kid? You don't bring me anything." The boy gulped and said nothing. The king averted his eyes from the puppy and looked at the slaves who were nervously shifting in their places

"For your information, you're all at Jeon Manor. I hope you're familiar with the rules and traditions here. If not, Alpha Min will enlighten you on them." Jungkook looks at Yoongi, who is standing quietly next to him

"Rule one, don't you dare say "no" to an alpha. Two, none of you raise your voice and always bow to an alpha. Third, don't think of running away. The consequence won't be pretty." Explains Yoongi in his extra deep voice.

"Is that clear?" Jungkook asks the crowd and they all nod. The soldiers push them one by one and take them to the house. The puppy was still standing next to Jungkook when the alpha looked at him with a sigh

"The rules clearly need to be changed, I must say." Says Jimin from behind. Jungkook abruptly turns around and so does the pup, "What are you doing here, Omega Jimin? I thought you were somewhere jumping around."

Jimin chuckled and then looked at the puppy "Oh? We have a puppy here. Oh, baby, what's your name?"

The boy smiled and replied, "I am Seok Wang."

"Sounds like your father is not Korean."

Seok nods and says, "Yes! Appa is not Korean, but Eomma was."

Jimin nods in understanding and takes the boy in his arms, "I am Park Jeon Jimin. I am the omega king of this estate." The boy smiles at him and says, "Pretty...."

and the omega walks away with the child in his arms, ignoring the two alphas

Yoongi looks at the fading figure and says, "I should sleep rather than see this side." and Jungkook slaps his forehead

****
exams just got over and therefore I took a month break from writing to focus on my studies

but I'm back again weeee

thoughts?

thanks for reading