|fell|

🌑×🌕

not proofread

TW// rape, murder, gore

Author's POV

Days have past by and now it's been 2 months since Jungkook and Jimin are married. Things have changed ever since Jimin came in Jeon estate. Its not like omegas are given rights but with the tales of Park jimin, the other omegas are atleast standing up to protect themselves by reporting the injustice happening with and around them.

Things have changed with Jimin too. The omega spend the last two heats with Jungkook and now Jimin feels the bond between them. It's not the bond that one feels where they are in love but maybe a tiny liking. Jungkook and Jimin still fight with each other that leads them to having sex with each other which aren't at all gentle

but the Alpha's mindset in yet to be altered.

sometimes Jimin finds it really hard to maintain himself ever since he realised that his crush is developing day by day even if the Alpha was an asshole. Till now Jimin was really glad the Alpha's concubine and the mistresses haven't interfered in Jimin's business though they are still hostile to him and so was the other omega's who were the mates of Alpha king's friends. There were still heated moments between min Yoongi and Jimin. Both of them throwing words like daggers at the each other hurting the pride and even bloody fights

but today was something different..

when Jimin was checking on some paper works he was informed that an omega have came to meet him and is highly distressed. With long steps, jimin goes to the court and see that the omega was crying on the floor. When he sees Jimin, the omega dashes towards him and hugs him taking the king by surprise. The guards came immediately to protect him but was stopped by. They backed off cautiously.

The omega was sobbing until he says with fear "Please help t-them!"

"help who?" jimin asks with a frown trying to understand but rather the omega took his hand and took him out of the royal palace without any care that he might be accused for kidnapping the omega king.

The omega turns around in the middle to face Jimin "You..You are our last hope. They will be killed..my..my brother..he..please."

"can you please tell me what's the matter?" jimin asks holding the shaking figure. "Y-You'll s-see..hurry!"

             When Jimin reached the site he was never been so horrified.Three omegas, 2 male and 1 female was stripped naked infront of the public and were tied to the pole. The gang of Alpha's were touching them roughly making them scream in pain and duck their head in shame. Some were piercing their skin with knives. An alpha pushed his ugly cock inside the female omega as she started to cry and scream begging for someone to help her. But then she was gagged with a dirty cloth pushed inside her mouth. The Alpha was laughing like a maniac but it all happened with a blink of an eye when a katana pierced his skin and stopped a few inches from the omega's eyes. She stopped thrashing as the man fell on the floor with a thug and the pain in her minimising.

Her eyes stares at the dead figure until the katana was pulled back from his skull. She lifted her gaze and saw that Jimin was staring at the Alpha with cold and emotionless eyes. Then her hands were untied and a cloth was draped on her by Ash, the omega who called Jimin and does the same with the other two omegas.

The group were frozen in their spot and  each ones were killed by the royal guards who were following Jimin the entire time. But an arrow missed the larger Alpha and Jimin wasted no time in punching him on his nose. He kicked his balls and started to punch his face repeatedly until his knuckles were bloody when Jimin pulled back. Poor alpha thought Jimin was done

"TIE HIM UP" Jimin ordered the guards and in the mean time his eyes were on the crowd who looked at the dignity of the omega's being stripped so freely.

when the Alpha was tied up and blood was dripping off his mouth Jimin spoke to the crowd "Now watch this."

He ripped the Alpha's clothes and the same dirty cloth was pushed inside his mouth. "Hold his legs up." jimin orders the two soldiers who obeyed him without hesitation. When the Alpha was spread open he used one of the katana carried by a guard and pushed the sharp object inside the Alpha's asshole ripping his intestine and internals.

The giant big pathetic Alpha died instantly but Jimin wasn't done. He repeatedly pushed the katana inside until fragments of intestine came out of his ass. The crowd was surely traumatised and Jimin spoke in a raspy voice "If..If next time you motherless Alphas dare to touch an omega without consent..you'll be the next one up here."
.
.
.
.
"thank you..thank you, your highness..thank you so much...we will be forever your slave...thank you.." the female omega says crying.

The victims and Ash came to the house along with Jimin that belonged to the female omega. From the corner of the eyes Jimin was can Ash reassuring his brother who was sleeping with another omega victim

"I'm sorry this happened.." That was all Jimin can say at this moment. His eyes were no longer holding the emotionless gaze but it was now filled with sadness and shame.

"We are prostitutes by force. We have no way to live other than selling our bodies. We will leave this kingdom by tomorrow.." Ash mutters to him "Their dignity holds so weight in this kingdom anymore. We will forget what happened today and will..will migrate to a better place where we omega's are treated right." and there was silence

after a moment, the female omega says "But there is no place where omega's are treated how they are supposed to be but there is place better than this kingdom. We are sick of the alpha king, your highness. We are tired and lost..my..my..dignity was taken away..I want to kill myself but I cant when I have a pup in me..I can't killed this innocent life because of my selfishness..I have to live with the Alpha figure for the pup." and she dropped on her knees her head rested on Jimin's knees.

"I'm sorry.." jimin whispers and a drop of tear filled with sadness and anger fell on the mortal ground..

'destruction will prevail once your heavenly tear falls on the ground'

****

dadum tis!

bro cried lmao, see you in the next chapter

thanks for reading