Chapter Four

As Freya woke up she saw her mother watching and waiting for her wake up,making breakfast for her.

"Oh good morning mama,how may I help you today ?" Freya asked as she sat up and stretched.

"Good morning little star your father wants you to go patrolling with the both of us and neteyam this morning" Neytiri said giving freya her breakfast to eat.

"Uh I'm not sure I want to go because I got a bad feeling that something is going to happen today and I really don't like the feeling I'm getting" freya said worried of what's going to to happen later today.

"Oh don't be like that you have nothing to worry about, nothing bad is going to happen while we're hunting and patrolling with your father and brother" Neytiri responded completely dismissing her daughter's worries not taking her seriously.

"Says you " freya muttered softly to herself and sighs as her mother gives her a look "fine I'll go but I'm coming with most of my weapons just in case and I can't wait to say I told you so" said Freya to neytiri before she can cheer as she goes to get ready for the patrol.

"That's okay" was neytiri's only response as she knows she can't really do anything about freya being like this as it mostly stems from the sky people's return as she gets ready for the patrol as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile kiri, tuk, lo'ak and spider are seen running and jumping across a thick going down into the forest.

"Go monkey boy" cheered kiri as they all run and jump along the intwined branches that bridges across forest below

"Guys wait up" tuk cried out to her older siblings as she struggles to keep up with the the rest of them.

As Tuk runs to catch up to her siblings she got distracted by a plant that was stretching towards her and stops to play with it.

"Tuk keep up " shouts an annoyed lo'ak as he notices his little sister is lagging behind distracted playing with a plant.

"Okay okay " tuk said as she huffed and runs catching up to the rest of them.