Chapter Twelve

Four llus were seen swimming around each other and playing in the ocean.

Lo'ak was chasing Neteyam tapping his leg as he swims on his ilu behind him around a coral.

Freya and Tsireya were making circles around each other on the backs of their ilus as they played with each other.

The four of them swam to the surface, with Neteyam being the last one.

Neteyam and Lo'ak smiled at each other with Freya and Tsireya doing the same before they turned their the other way with shy smiles on their faces.

"You are now learning how to breathe," Tsireya says to the Sully siblings as she turns her head back around to look at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsireya and Freya are seen doing hand to hand combat with each other.

Coming to the end of the session, both of them soon had a hand at the other's neck.

"You're getting really good at this," Freya says while breathing heavily while looking at Tsireya with a small hint of pride on her face.

"Thank you. I have a good teacher, " Tsireya said in return, giving Freya a cheeky smile.

"Alright, tomorrow we're going to be doing archery to see how strong you are to pull back the string on a bow, so you can,take a break today," Freya said as she puts away the stuff that they trained with today.

"I want to thank you again for training me. I really appreciate it, " Tsireya said, looking at Freya before she turned and walked away before Freya could see the blush on her face.

"You're welcome, and you don't have to thank me. Don't forget to massage the muscles on your body, or your muscles will become stiff for a while," Freya shouts after Tsireya as she walks away.

"I will," Tsireya said back, not bothering to turn around.

Freya sighs as she slides to the ground on the tree with her face in her hands.

"I'm screwed " Freya muttered into her hands before getting up to go to her pod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tsireya swam towards an animal that looks like a small octopus and gently holds it, gesturing with her hands for Tuk to come closer while attaching it to her.

'This will help you breathe underwater' tsireya signs to them in the language that she taught the sully kids.

Ronal was taking out what looked like oyster or shells while tuk swan behind and around her smiling until she saw a bright glow a bit in front of her.

Curious, she swam a little closer and hid behind a coral to get a closer look. She was surprised to see to see kiri on a coral platform moving her hands side to side with the fish following her every move with a bright and huge smile on her face.

Freya was smiling as well, happy to see her sister smiling again before catching up with tsireya as she showed her the underwater animals.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiri was seen with her head face down in the sand in a trance as she traced the particles of sand. Not noticing a group of boys walking in her direction.

"What is she doing?" one of Aonung's friends said as they spotted her in the water.

"I don't know," Ao'nung said, looking at kiri.