Chapter 19: Let the fucking fight begin!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________
'How does does he know?! But like I didn't have sex or anything!'
"Dude what are you talking about? If I slept with other men? Do I look gay to you? I'd rather sleep with a hot girl~" the raven said then added "And today after school I'll go die my hair back to blonde with Smiley and Angry, since almost a month passed"
Mikey knew he was lying, and Draken knew who Takemichi slept with but didn't say anything.
The short blonde wanted to know who was the person, like he knew his friend was lying, and because they still had time until school like they arrived in 15 minutes he said "Then Michy, can we go to your room? We still have time until school don't we?"
Take sweat dropper as he said "Mikey I have a test on the first hour, and if I'm late again they will practically kick me out of school dude! This is a really important exam!"
"Since when you care for your grades anyway?" Draken asked, he couldn't tolerate the raven lying.
"Since today! The other day Yamagishi told me I wouldn't get in an university if I don't get good grades and I'll be broke! Like more broke than I am now!"
"I don't careeeee, let's go to your room!" Mikey said and rushed upstairs with his two friends behind him, suddenly Takemichi remembered he forgot to give Hanma his shirt back and that it was laying on his bed but well it was too late because Mikey saw it, not only that also he noticed the extra pair of sandals next to Takemichi's front door.
"I guess I was right, then why did you lie to me? You don't trust me Michy?" Mikey said coldly as he turned around with the oversized dirty white shirt in his hand.
"Dude that's mine, why out of the sudden you're asking me if I slept with someone? Like dude not only didn't but even if I wanted to I don't have to ask for your permission acceptance or anything, I can do whatever the fuck I want because you're not the boss of me outside gang shit"
Mikey realized he was right, outside gang matters he couldn't control Takemichi's life, it wasn't like he was cheating on him or something because they weren't on a relationship. The blonde(s) realized how toxic he had been acting with his friend and quickly apologized "Sorry Michy, let's just go to school"
They didn't go to the same school but their schools are pretty close to each other.
They where silent the whole trip, that worried Draken, Mikey would usually try to flirt with Take which the raven usually was too stupid to notice just told him things like fuck you or stuff like that, defiantly not blushing.
He looked to his side where Takemichi was grabbing Mikey's waist as he looked to the side and noticed that Mikey took quick and short glances at the blue eyed boy behind him.
When they arrived to school Takemichi said "Thank for taking me to class, have a nice day and see you later" before turning and run towards what seemed to be the Mizo 5.
The two blondes just waved at the raven as he left, Mikey had a sad look on his eyes, which he understood when he asked "Hey Ken-chin...why do I feel this heavy feeling in my chest? Like if I was betrayed, but way worse, it hurts way more...why does thinking of Takemichi with another person makes me feel like this? Back then in his room, I felt like I had to protect him, but not protect more like..defend? I don't know, what is this that I feel Ken-chin?"
Draken sighed, Takemichi wasn't the only oblivious person, Mikey was oblivious towards his feelings towards the blue eyed raven "In your proper time you'll find out, now let's go before we arrive late"
And like that the two disappeared.

With Takemichi
The boy was talking to Senju who was sitting next to him until the teacher arrived and said "Open your history book in page 146"
"Dude, what happened to the "hello" to the "good morning" like seriously" The girl said as she opened her book
"Same like you get paid for this, at least put some effort on it you old hag" the boy said but unluckily the old bitch heard him, somehow (wattpad logic) and turned around and looked at the teen "Excuse me? Mr. Hanagaki would you mind repeating that?"
"Yeah, I kind of mind"
"Mr. Hanagaki! You're so disrespectful! You're going to detention for calling your teacher old hag and for replying!"
"Great, just great, fuck you old stupid bitch ass fucker that sleeps with the principal because you don't know how to teach a fuck" he muttered to himself as class continued.
The whole day passed and he punched a couple of people because he was angry, which lead to an era hour of detention.
"Bye Senju, bye guys" he waved at them
"Bye Michy, luck in detention, call me if you need a ride to escape" the girl said as he waved at him
"Same as Senju, need a ride to escape just call any of us" Akkun said and Takuya nodded
"Have fun in detention!" Makoto
"Yeah, send us an ugly picture of the teacher so we can blackmail her to the whole school" Yamagishi added
He entered the detention classroom and saw some other students, but one called his attention, he had blue hair with a buzz cut, and a weird thing drawing too. He seemed kind of familiar...maybe someone he beat once. He sat down in a random desk and started scrolling down in his phone when he got a message from Mitsuya.
It was an audio, he opened it
"Hey Takemitchy, tomorrow in the fight remember to bring your Toman uniform"