Getting Ready For The Party

You finally entered your new house and you started to arrange all of your stuff. And you still a little scared about Wally's house and uncomfortable. While doing all the house work you felt that like something is "watching you"....

You just ignored the feeling that you are uncomfortable with.After all the house work You were exited and thinking all the kinds of outfits you are going to wear for the party and you decided to search for your clothes and choose what to wear for the patry but....you still have that strange feeling that "something is watching you"....
You looked around the house to make sure that you are all alone....Suddenly your telephone started to ring. You picked up the phone "it was Julie calling you".

Julie:!Hello Y/N!

You:Oh Hi Julie!

Julie:I'm so excited! about the party that Wally is Talking about!

You:Me too! It's so kind of him

Julie:So Have you choose what are you going to wear for the party?

You:Well not yet. Still looking for it

Julie:Oh! well better get ready! Byieee

You:Byieee

You hang up the phone and continue searching for some clothes that your going to wear for the party. It took you like an hour, and finally you choose something to wear and began to relax on your couch but you still feel something is watching you..
You decided to take a shower to brush off the stange feeling...and you wore your pajamas and began to brush your theeth.after the routine you finally lay in your bed to sleep suddenly...you started to think the feeling that when "You and Wally were holding hands earlier and started to think about his sweet lovely smile.." and you started to deny your feelings for him

You:(*I can't have feelings for him that fast I just met him earlier for god sake*)

You began to sleep and suddenly you woke up at the middle of the night and feeling uncomfortable of all sudden always felt that something is watching you...you can't even sleep for an hour and you start do take your sleeping pills so you can go back to sleep....
Next morning Julie called you again while your eating breakfast.

Julie:So have you picked anything yet?

You:Yes but last night I feel weird....

Julie:Why? Is there something wrong?

You:No it's just felt something is watching me last night....

Julie:well that's probably nothing

You:Yeah probably nothing....

Julie:Are you going to help us decorating for the party?

You:Oh! Of course

Julie:Great! See Ya there!

After the call you finished all the house work. And go outside to help them decorate for the party.And suddenly you saw julie and the other neighbors decorate.

Julie:So glad to see you agan Y/n!

You:So glad to see you too!

And you saw Wally approaching to you and greeted you.

Wally:Hello Y/n It's so nice to see you again *he smiled with joy*

You:Nice to see you again Wally!

Wally:How was your first stay in this neighbourhood?

You:It was wonderful!

Wally:I'm so glad to hear that! *he smiled lovingly*

You and your new neighbors starting decorating for the party tomorrow and You and Wally starting a small conversation together while decorating
and suddenly while you were helping Eddie, Wally looked both of you and he was silent for a moment and he shouted.

Wally:Y/N! can you help me move some chairs?

You:Sure!

After all the decorating you were very tired and Wally replied.

Wally:Now you should take some rest you look very tired.

You:And I don't even know how you guys didn't get tired.

Wally giggled and you start to stare at Wally's sweet laugh with a cute smile. And you were stunned by seeing his lovely and handsome face. He started to guide you to your house and he waved goodbye and so as you. And you sat in the couch and you are still stunned and you can't stop thinking about him. And you failed denying your feelings for him...and you snapped and do all the house work and eating your home made dinner. While your eating you started to feel that something is watching you again... and you showerd, brushed your theeth etc. And you went to bed and finally have fallen to sleep and you have this nightmare..

*NIGHTMARE*
You were in a very dark place and suddenly you saw a two giant eyes starring at you whenever you go and do. You started to panic and tried to run as fast as you could but there were eyes everywher and suddenly....

And you started to feel someone just kissed you in the forehead and whispered.

"Sweet dreams and keep your smile merry, and I love you very much"

You woke up in The middle of the night again and you started to think that something is very wrong but you ignored it anyway your a little pissed that you kept waking up in the middle of the night. You took some sleeping pills so you can go back to sleep peacefully...

Next morning you did all the routines and house work and while your eating your breakfast you forgot "today was the party" and you looked at Wally's window and you saw a portrait of your self but it's unfinished.

You:(*Hehe that's so sweet of him maybe he paints all his friends and neighbors hehe that pretty normal*)

You started to dress up and getting ready for the party and someone knocked on your door. You answered the door It was julie and she noticed your eye bugs..

Julie:Hello-.......what happened to you?

You:Oh hey julie..

Julie:You look tired is it about yesterday or something else?

You:Oh it's nothing I just kept waking up in the middle of the night *nervously laughs*

Julie:Oh is it really that bad?

You:Sort of...

Julie:Hey cheer up Y/n maybe this time you'll sleep well

You:Yeah I hope so...

Julie:*Gasp* I know who is the guy who will cover your eye bugs!

You:Really who is he?

Julie:Wally of course! He may be a best painter in this neighbourhood he is also good at doing make up!.

You:Well that's great! Will you call him for me?

Julie:Of course! Stay right there!

Julie starts to knock on Wally's door.Wally opens the door for julie

Wally:Hello Julie! What brings you here?

Julie:Y/n needs you

Wally:She/He needs me? well let's go then.

Julie and Wally went to your house and julie told him about covering your eye bugs. He smiled and bought his materials with him and julie left and told you two to meet her there at the party. While he's doing your make up he started to stare at you lovingly and you felt your heart beating faster. Now he is finally done doing your make up and he grabbed a mirror so you can see how he did very well done and you two started to stare at each other and you slowly started to blush.He grabbed your hand slowly and He kindly asked.

Wally:Shall we go to the party It's just between you...and me.....

You agreed to go with him and you two headed to the party.

End of Part 2
Part 3 upcoming

Im open for new ideas