The Gift Basket

You and Julie went to Poppy's barn for help, You both entered the barn and saw poppy baking some cookies.

Julie:Hi Poppy!

Poppy:Oh Hello julie! What brings you here?

Julie:Well Y/n here is having a trouble sleeping since the beginning she stayed here, so we thought that you can help her/him.

Poppy:Oh dear! Of course have some of my fresh baked cookies dear.

You:Wow Thank you very much Poppy, that's so sweet of you.

Poppy:No worries dear! Now can you tell me why you were have trouble sleeping?

You:Well everytime I come home I've always felt someone is watching me and everytime I fell asleep fast I always having nightmares.....

Poppy:Oh dear! Poor baby, how about this night when you were in bed think about the things that make you feel good and comfortable.

You blushed right infront of them and julie starts teasing you.

Julie:Is about a boy isn't it?~😏

You:What the! Hell no!

Julie:Mhm~ ooh Y/n is thinking about some boy~.

Poppy:It's okay Y/n everyone falls inlove.

You:Guys it's not what you think it is////...

Julie:👀 *side eye*.....*SIDE EYE*

Poppy:Hey it's okay, so who is this man in your mind~.

Julie:Is it Wally?😀...

You:No one is in my mind okay! But i'll try/////(*You goddamn child guessed right*)

Julie:👀...*side eye*..*SIDE EYE*

Poppy:Okay okay we won't pressure you, Goodluck pumpkin!

You:Thank you Poppy very much!

You and julie were leaving at Poppy's barn, While you two were having a walk julie always looking at you curiously.

Julie:👀...*SIDE EYE*

You:.....Wut?

Julie:So any plans?

You:Yeah actually I'm planning to give Wally a gift because of the party that you guys set up.

Julie:Yeah it's his idea, Hey! You should give him some caramell apples he loves apples!

You:Oh ok anything else?

Julie:He loves to paint too, Hey! You should shop at Howdy's store you might need ingredients.

You:Alright Thanks Julie! (You headed to the store to buy some ingredients)

Julie:.....gurl she likes Wally👀

You arrived home with the ingredients you went to the kitchen and starts melting the caramel after all the cooking you set a basket full of apples with three caramel apples, You're little confident by giving it to him face to face.You knocked oh his door and Wally answered..

You knocked oh his door and Wally answered

You:Heyyy Wally!(*LAWD HAVE MERCY😩*)

Wally:Hi Y/n it's so nice to see you! What brings you here?

You:I made you a gift basket because the welcome party is your idea soo yeah💧.

Wally:Are those apples?

You:Oh Yes! I heard that you love apples especially the caramel ones.

Wally:......Awww! Y/n you shouldn't have:3♡!

You:C'mon you threw a welcome party for my arrival.

Wally invites you to his house to show some of his artwork and you noticed that there was this canvas in the corner behind the door it was covered with a fabric, The fabric fell and it was a portrait of yourself, you pretend that you didn't saw it while you two where chatting he slowly walked to the door and cover the portrait of yourself with fabric you acted that you didn't see him covering it. You got flustered a little and he sat next to you in his couch and continue his conversation with you after you both were having a great time and it was getting late and you waved goodbye to him and you left his house, As you finally arrived at your house you were getting used of the feeling of being watched after all your routine and went to bed and you remembered Poppy's words "think about the things that make you feel good and comfortable"..you got so flustered and your face turned red and you screamed in your pillow thinking about "Wally" you tried to sleep but you were to flustered and you finally feel asleep but you were just dozen and suddenly you felt someone is "petting you in the head and starts humming a same lullaby you heard before"....

"I love you very much, Goodnight~♡ "

Next moring you actually slept really nice, after the morning routines
Your telephone started ring and you answered, It was julie who called you.

Julie:Hi! Y/n did you have a great sleep last night?

You:Yeah! But I heard someone is humming and petting me tho...meh that's probably a dream.

Julie:See maybe you were just too stressed out, you have to relax gurl.

You:Yeah you and Poppy were right thanks alot!

Julie:No problem! Hey I'm inviting you to our picnic!

You:Great! who else going to be there?

Julie:Our neighbors of course and Your "BestFriend" of yours~

You:Alright Julie what are you up to?

Julie:Nothing I swear!

You:Mhm~?

Julie:Don't worry tho it's going to be "fun~".

You:Alright see you later.

Julie:See you there!

You hang up the phone and starts to get ready for a picnic later and you decided to bring some food as well.

End of Part 4
Part 5 is comming up