Is This Love?♡

Julie is inviting you to thieir picnic and you decided to bring some food as well while you were preparing the food you saw Wally watching you from his window he waved hi and you waved back as well. He asked you "If you wanna go to julie's picnic together" you agreed and he smiles and still watching you prepare the food you blushed and pretends that you didn't notice him watching you. After you prepare the food someone knocked into your door and it was Wally with his canvas and his painting materials, you both chatting while heading to julie's picnic. You both arrived and Julie looks at both of you curiously in julie's mind that she knows that you two were going to be more than "besties" in the future, way more.

Julie:Hiiii Wally!, Hi Y/n!

Wally:Hello Julie.

You:Hi Julie.

Julie:So you two reaaally love walking together~

Wally:Of course why not.

You:Yeah it's not that bad(*Julie whatever you are doing just don't*)

As Wally setting up his canvas to paint ofc, You dragged julie to avoid Wally so that he can't hear you both's conversation.

Julie:👀...

You:.....

Julie:👀...

You:*sigh* what are you up to...

Julie:nothin~

You:....

Julie:I swear y/n

You:alright but please don't do anything that embarrassed me okay.

Julie:Of course why wouldn't I?~

You and Julie head back to the picnic and you saw frank you approach him just to have a good start with him,You first meet frank it kinda have a bad start between you two, You waved hi to him and he just looks at you up and down.

Frank:So you are the new gal/guy.

You:Oh yes is there a problem?

Frank:Nothing much you just seem a little odd.

You:And I heard you are an Entomologist?

Frank:Of course!

Frank started to talk all about insects, while you were listening to him you noticed Wally at the side of your eye he was looking at Frank and his pupils in his eyes gotten wide (as a threat),

You ignored him until Frank was finish talking. When Frank was about to leave Wally stole your attention to frank, to show you his finnished artwork and Julie was just there watching all the "drama", while You and Wally were chatting, julie approched to you and said that she is going to walk frank home and she be back, You know what she is trying to do, She left you both alone.

You feel really akward being alone with Wally, he sat beside you and looked at your face lovingly, You were screaming inside and nervously laugh and starts to ask question about his hobby, You and Wally were having a great time together and you were just screaming on inside just seeing him smile and laugh as he saw your face turning red and warm and he seems to enjoy the moment that spending time with you "alone" it took you both an hour to wait for julie. You suddenly make an eye contact with and and your heart started to beat faster and faster while you were falling to his beauty that you can't deny your love anymore until..

Julie finally arrives and it snapped you both out from falling for each other. Julie smirked at both of you and she actually set you both up the entire time, You actually enjoy every moment with Wally, and you were still screaming inside and Wally is all over in your head.

It was getting late and Julie is giving you a walk with him sign, you nodded and she smirks and whispered"have fun~".

You and Wally walking, You smiling 24/7 while having a conversation with him as you were smiling, Wally smiled at you and admires your beauty, he was so focused on you nothing destracts him. You both arrived home you waved goodbye to each other, as you shut your door you were so stunned and your heart is beating faster and you can't stop smiling you can't deny it anymore...You have fallen at his beauty and his character even you still felt someone is watching dosen't matter anymore.

You were moving slow while you're doing all your routine as you gotten into bed, you burried yourself in the pillow and start screaming, your face turned red and your face is warm than ever you've been screaming in your pillow for a while until you got tired and fell asleep.

*Dream or Nightmare?*
This time you were sitting¹ at the rooftop, it was home's rooftop, it was little dark and theres a huge two eyes again but this time the pupils is heart shaped and you ignored the eyes staring at you non stop and you are just sitting there and you started to hear a humming a Beautiful Dreamer with a recognizing voice then you hear someone whispered.

"I Love you very much...."
"Goodnight Dear~♡"

It repeated every night, you are not sure who it is and you wanted to figure it out who it was and of course you told julie about it and Julie think that someone is stalking you, you are not sure about that so you went to Poppy's barn for help actually.

Poppy:Hello dear! Nice to see both of you again!

Julie:Someone is stalking Y/n.

You:Hey!...look we are not sure about that okay.

Poppy:Oh dear! Why do you say that Julie?

Julie:She/he said everynight while she/he was sleeping she/he always hear someone is humming and saying "I love you", and remember when she/he said that she/he always feel someone is watching her/him?

Poppy:Oh Well that might be a 80% that you were being stlked by someone...

You:Auuuuuuugh!

Julie:Looks like you have an "obsessed stalker" situation.

Poppy:Poor baby....here have some cookies Pumpkin!

You:Thanks alot Poppy, I always feel better whenever I'm at your barn:)

Poppy:Thanks alot dear! I'm here whenever you need me^^.

Julie:hmm I think is Wally....I'm looking forward to it tho.

You:Oh c'mon Wally is a nice guy..

Julie:hmm okay okay I'm just giving you my opinion.

You:*sigh* gotta go now Thanks again guys.

Julie:No problem!

Poppy:My pleasure pumpkin!

You waved at them goodbye and left the and still think/stressed about the stalker they are talking about and a little scared while walking around the neighbourhood.

End of Part 5
Part 6 is comming up

End of Part 5Part 6 is comming up