It's Patry Time!!(remake)

Julie was so excited about the party tonight that she couldn't help but drag you and Sally along with her! You could feel the energy and joy in the air as you made your way towards the venue. It was going to be a night full of laughter, dancing, and good company. Everyone was looking forward to it and you couldn't wait to join in on the fun, Wally suggested having the party in front of his house so that Home could join in on the fun of watching their neighbors enjoy themselves with joyous expressions on their faces.

You three finally arrive at the party, and Poppy, Barnaby, and Wally greet you, Julie is very excited about the party while the rest of you chat, waiting for others to arrive. Then Wally approached you with a soft smile and waved hi, wanting to stay with you for a while while waiting for others. "Hi Y/N dear are you having fun?" Wally kindly asked and he wanted you to be happy and have fun as well.

"Of course, I am, and hey... thanks again." Your face lit up and placed your hand on his shoulder as an appreciation or a thank-you gesture, Then he smiled and gently held your hand with his soft hands while gently caressing it with his thumb.

"No... thank you for being here with us neighbor." As he stared deeply into your eyes in a warm gaze, You felt flattered and grateful as he held your hand, causing a slight blush to rise to your cheeks.

"Well, I'm glad to have you guys, I appreciate having you guys as my wonderful neighbors." Wally's smile got bigger and still holding your hand not planning to let you go.

"Aww, I'm just so happy to have you here Y/N but... do you have any plans to leave one day?." Wally appeared to be very anxious about the possibility of you leaving him someday. As his hand held yours tightly, he nervously waited for your response, attempting to hide his anxiety from you.

"What? Are you kidding? I love it here! especially how you guys treat me, this place already feels like home to me." you meant every single word, Wally firmly grasped your hand, gazing deeply into your eyes with a sparkle.

"That makes me so happy to hear that dear Y/N~." He gave you a warm loving smile and he was honestly relieved after hearing your answer.

Finally! After hours of waiting, everyone is now here and everything is set for an amazing and thrilling experience. seeing everyone having a blast playing games, dancing, and laughing, and all of this is for you! It's truly heartwarming to witness such joy and celebration. As the party progressed, everyone started dancing and enjoying the music.

You and Wally were also on the dance floor, and he gently took your hand and placed it on his shoulder, With his other hand, he pulled you closer to him by placing it on your waist, You must have been taken aback when he suddenly swept you into his arms and began dancing with you, gazing deeply into your eyes with a smile that never faltered. That must have been quite unexpected and overwhelming for you, You could sense that he had been waiting for this moment to dance with you for a while now. Seeing the eagerness in his eyes, you decided to dance along with him, you are enjoying yourself while dancing with him, It's wonderful that Wally is also having a great time dancing with you.

After having fun with everyone, Wally took your hand gently and asked. "Will you come with me for a moment neighbor?" At first You thought about it for a second but you are curious of what he is going to show you or where he is going to take you. "Uhh Sure lead the way." Wally smiled and you two snuck out from the party while he leads you somewhere and you are concerned about where he is going to take you as he leads you deeper in the woods.

Wally finally showed you the spot where there are full of beautiful flowers everywhere and colorful too with the moon shining up the night starry sky shining so bright. "Wow... it's beautiful out here, why are we here again?" You asked then Wally smiled politely and responded. "I just wanted to show my favorite neighbor the nice spot where I get to relax." You chuckled how he already sees you as his favorite neighbor already. "Favorite neighbor? Haha thanks for that." Wally smiled then sits down on the grass and gestured you to sit next to him. "Come sit next to me Y/N." You sat next to him and smiled and thanked him for what he did to you at your first arrival in Welcome Home, he already made you feel comfortable and happy in this neighborhood. "I'm just so happy you are finally here." You raised your eyebrows after he said *finally* it does sounds a little odd like he's been waiting for you. "Finally?" You questioned him and Wally's eyes widened for a second and giggled then he responded. "Oh... well...I've known you for a very long time neighbor..." Then he looked up in the night sky watching the veiw, his answer made you silent and sounds off putting and didn't know how to react to that you barely even know him. "Oh..." You also looked up in the sky trying not to think about what he said there and just enjoy the veiw with him.

Minutes passed You and Wally have been talking, getting to know each other more while watching the nice view up in a starry night sky while laying on the grass then you suddenly hear Wally whispering "I'm sleeping... I'm sleeping... I'm sleeping." over and over again, you turned to look at him his eyes are close like he is actually sleeping, that's the weird way to sleep and cute too, your eyes are getting heavy and you started to feel sleepy as you yawned and drifted to sleep...

But while you are sleeping you started to feel someone hugging, cuddling you and hearing a familiar voice humming a lullaby and a soft lips pressed against your cheek then whispered "Sweet dreams... You're the most and I love you very much... goodnight♡..."

End of chapter (next part of remake coming soon)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 04 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

 (Wally Darling x Puppet Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें